Nightmare General Discussion/Q&A

Just wanted to say I love iaga!!! Is there a better move in the game? I mean really it's 16 frame fast, shuts step down completely, does ridiculous damage with or without clean hit, huge range, completely safe with plus frames on block, wallsplats and looks fucking awesome. It just doesn't get any better lol. Shout out to u Namco I love this move!

Anyone ever notice after Nightmare CE he rolls his head liking he cracking his neck lol.

I think I am gonna consolidate all of the info in this forum and whatnot into a single Nightmare Guide txt file. Because I have nothing better to do, at least until I can afford to buy SCV proper (and not just rent it.)

how do you do forward step instant crouch flap jack?
2 minute 28 second into the video
youtube.com/watch?v=MDJJsnLZY9c#t=2m28s

I know flap jack out of grim stride, but never seen doing a flap jack out of forward step before.

how do you do forward step instant crouch flap jack?
2 minute 28 second into the video
youtube.com/watch?v=MDJJsnLZY9c#t=2m28s

I know flap jack out of grim stride, but never seen doing a flap jack out of forward step before.
You tap G but hold 2 at the same time then do your A/B+G. Do it really fast though.

A on one button, A+G mapped on the other. tap tap, easy peasy.

it ain't JF but at least you're doing it.

easy to buffer, too.

I tried this on a stick, and it still doesn't work for me. I can only do it if I slide tap the buttons, but I can't do slide tapping consistently.

I tried this on a stick, and it still doesn't work for me. I can only do it if I slide tap the buttons, but I can't do slide tapping consistently.
It just takesoakot of practice to build up ur muscle memory. I posted up in sieg arena under aga how I do this move and I'm easily 90% with iaga. Practice it practice some more and keep practicing then eventually you get the timing down.

It just takesoakot of practice to build up ur muscle memory. I posted up in sieg arena under aga how I do this move and I'm easily 90% with iaga. Practice it practice some more and keep practicing then eventually you get the timing down.

can you link the post? I can't find a thread called aga in that forum.

Today, I pulled off 1A, GS K BE, W!, 4KK, W!, 2A+B as a tech trap combo.
Reliably.
Fuckyeah.jpg.

Reliably.
Fuckyeah.jpg.
That's not a tech trap it's just a combo. A pretty weak at that. Checkout Tiamat's combo guide in the stickied threads plz.

Reliably.
Fuckyeah.jpg.
I would recommend doing 3B or iWR B, NSS A+B before 2A+B during your wall combo. They both allow you to end with 2A+B and get more damage.

When I say tech trap, I mean it like this. I ducked some Xiba's high move, and threw out FC 3B instantly. As soon as that landed, I threw out 1A, they fell for it, and there goes combo. They had almost no life left after that.

they could have blocked the 1A from the FC 3B even if they teched though. a tech trap is when the move hits them during an ukemi and they can't block it

Back