Nightmare Help

They also change the advantage properties of some of those moves. 3:(B): for example becomes a +7 on block move.

Hey guys i was watching some nightmare videos last night and i was surprised to see how fast hes stepping his. When i move with nightmare hes slow and sluggish... like per example watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnc7Ehw_SU&playnext=1&list=PL651F7EFED74AB134 his nightmare moves really fluently. How can i reach that nice step control... should i buy an arcade stick play with analog stick or pad IDK help will be greatly appreciated ! And i thought of something, wouldn't nightmare be much better if is Aga was mid instead of high.

Yes, Korean NM players are fucking scary with his step. You don't need a stick to move like that really, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JSbPrSPvBc for example. This is a couple of matches between myself and DIME at CEO. While we don't move 100% like the Koreans, you can see our movements are far faster than slow and sluggish. and if aga was a mid, it'd be damned near broken.

Once again, let me say - online proves nothing.
I consistently beat Maxou online - doesn't mean I stand even a shred of a chance offline against him though.

I think what Marvericks means is that bragging about spamming 1a online is like a retard bragging he just went poopy by himself. It's an achievement by his standards, but to the rest of the world.....yea.

1A has it's uses, but in an offline match, more often than not 1A will get blocked on reaction and you'll end up getting creamed for trying the online lag spammer stuff like that.

I think what Marvericks means is that bragging about spamming 1a online is like a retard bragging he just went poopy by himself. It's an achievement by his standards, but to the rest of the world.....yea.

1A has it's uses, but in an offline match, more often than not 1A will get blocked on reaction and you'll end up getting creamed for trying the online lag spammer stuff like that.

1A is awesome at max range.

I've seen Keev use 1A as a whiff punisher. Super good damage and RO/wall combo opportunities, but yeah, punishable and it's a lot slower than 33B so it's mostly anticipation.

I'd compare it more to bragging about killing a whole bunch of fish in a barrel with a shotgun. Since 1A is impossible to react to online, Nightmare has a stupid good low/mid mixup at long range, so it's piss easy to win, like shooting fish in a barrel.

Back