No to Marvel, Star Wars and The Simpsons on Kingdom Hearts

I thought we were past all that threatening people's lives online in an internet forum business...? I mean let's face it. In real life no one sensible would let you near anything deadlier than a fork. Did I say fork? I meant spork and even that is pushing it. I'm surprised they let you out of your straight jacket long enough to operate electronic devices and troll people online. Because you're a troll. Did I mention that?
giphydp.gif

I thought you wanted to talk about this Kingdom Hearts stuff? Or by talk did you mean antagonise anyone who sees anything even slightly different than the ridiculous ways you apparently believe things should be if such a mythical thing even exists to begin with. I bet you couldn't even tell me if I asked. Which I'm not. Anyway I think we all know Kingdom Hearts could never be any real fun without our friend here.

Because you're a troll. Did I mention that?

Once again: don't call me "troll". I'd rather be called "son of a bitch". Murderers are trolls. Rapists are trolls. Pedophiles are trolls. Not me.

I thought you wanted to talk about this Kingdom Hearts stuff? Or by talk did you mean antagonise anyone who sees anything even slightly different than the ridiculous ways you apparently believe things should be if such a mythical thing even exists to begin with.

Yeah, but I decide Who can commentate MY threads. So why continuing commentating the threads of somebody Who wants nothing to do with you? (And yes, I ignored you, but the site allows me to see comments by ignored users when you click on "Show ignored content")

I think you need to take another look at your dictionary. Look up the words 'public' and 'forum' for a start. Then if there's time 'discussion'. I think 'argument' might be a little too advanced for you though. Honestly though I'm not here to teach anyone what words mean and if you didn't know you shouldn't be on a public forum to begin with. Try 'school' or 'college' but make sure you do 'learning' first although I think even that might be beyond your meagre capabilities.

Notice how no one else is here? No one cares? That's because they all know there's no discussion to be had here. Only a troll. That would be you. The troll that is. You. That's not even me saying it. The implication is clear although I may even be giving you too much credit with a simple troll. A simple troll would be smarter than you. I'm just the only one crazy enough to bother. Also 'ignore' means ignore not look at and respond every chance you get.
deadpoolgosh.gif

Which I'm now going to do as this is just getting rather dull now. You don't even need an ignore 'feature'. It's really not that difficult.
DE5K.gif

Also stop bothering poor Yaxel if you're not even going to use his fancy features.

Only a troll. That would be you. The troll that is. You. That's not even me saying it. The implication is clear although I may even be giving you too much credit with a simple troll. A simple troll would be smarter than you. I'm just the only one crazy enough to bother.

I won't stop saying this until you stop: Called "son of a bitch" if you want, but don't call me "troll". Murderers are trolls. Rapists are trolls. Pedophiles are trolls. Not me.

Also stop bothering poor Yaxel if you're not even going to use his fancy features.

I'm not bothering Jaxel. I'm just reminding him what's his JOB. And his JOB is taking measures against troublemakers like you. But he doesn't, probably, because he's IN CAHOOTS with you...

Last edited:
Would you go Away? This has to be clear to people like you, HRD and Jrasta111: YOU SHOULD ALL STOP COMMENTATING MY THREADS!!!!
I have a better idea for you. Stop making stupid threads if you don’t want this kind of attention. And considering this is a public forum where anyone with an account is free to post you lack any real jurisdiction for you to decide who can and cannot post on your threads. Nice try.

Last edited:
I have a better idea for you. Stop making stupid threads if you don’t want this kind of attention. And considering this is a public forum where anyone with an account is free to post you lack any real jurisdiction for you to decide who can and cannot post on your threads. Nice try.
This whatever it is just spent an evening telling people it prefers to think of it's own 'mother' as a 'bitch' because people called it what it is (a troll for the record) and it doesn't seem to understand much at all of anything let alone that me calling it a troll isn't what makes it a troll and it is responsible for the meaning and content of it's own actions and character while nonetheless having the absolute nerve to try and describe or in any way judge the content of anyone else whatsoever in plain and simple ignorance. Which is a kinder way of saying it cannot differentiate between it's delusional 'thinking' and reality. Which is still a much nicer way of saying tis batshit crazy.

Speaking of jurisdiction I'm kind of curious which it inhabits. Just moderately curious mind. I'm not a snitch. Unlike some I do not care to mention nor quote. I'm still not convinced it actually exists and if it inhabits anyplace it's the same place fairies, vampires, werewolves and literal trolls wage eternal battle which is to say those things are no more real than whatever fantasy land it believes this to be where it can tell real people what they should do or believe in.

But I think this has wandered far enough off topic for my tastes and I think J. Jonah Jameson has something he'd like to add. To think some nobody thought it could say he couldn't be in an hitherto imaginary Disney game with their precious Disney characters. Are you serious?

And what's your idea of stupid threads? I'm VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY curious...

And I don't give a fuck if this is a public forum, where "anyone is free to post", I don't want comments of you and Jrasta111, because you're troublemakers!!!

And what's your idea of stupid threads? I'm VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY curious...

This thread would be a perfect example of that…
And I don't give a fuck if this is a public forum, where "anyone is free to post", I don't want comments of you and Jrasta111, because you're troublemakers!!!
You’re not really in a position to call either of us troublemakers when you’ve done plenty of that yourself. Oh look I’ve made another post. Cry about it some more why don’t you?

Last edited:
This thread would be a perfect example of that…

So what?!?!?!? I have to be Happy if Marvel, Star Wars and The Simpson are in Kingdom Hearts?!?!?!? I'm even no more entitled to Say my opinion?!?!? Who the fuck you think you are?!?!?!?!?!? I'll tell you Who you are: a nobody...

You’re not really in a position to call either of us troublemakers when you’ve done plenty of that yourself. Oh look I’ve made another post. Cry about it some more why don’t you?

I AM in the position of calling you troublemakers, because the ONLY comments you do, Is against me. You're so obsessed by me. The site Is full of threads made by other users, go there...

So what?!?!?!? I have to be Happy if Marvel, Star Wars and The Simpson are in Kingdom Hearts?!?!?!? I'm even no more entitled to Say my opinion?!?!? Who the fuck you think you are?!?!?!?!?!? I'll tell you Who you are: a nobody...
Yes, and you don’t show any respect to others who have different opinions or challenge yours, even to the point of insulting others and sending death threats to anyone who says otherwise.
I AM in the position of calling you troublemakers, because the ONLY comments you do, Is against me. You're so obsessed by me. The site Is full of threads made by other users, go there…
Not really, considering you yourself have a habit of ruining your own threads and being a troublemaker yourself with your attitude and lack of self control, with this post here being a classic example.
88590D97-46A6-4CA1-8BF1-C40BBFE1A16A.jpeg

And quite frankly, I’ll post on your threads if I damn well want. You’ll just have to deal with it or use the ignore button. And like I said before, for someone who says he’s trying to change you haven’t done a good job at it so far, and your nonsensical raging reflects it.
4554946D-01BD-4FCD-8F0D-08D33D129B5C.jpeg

But I guess it’s to be expected from a troll in denial.

Yes, and you don’t show any respect to others who have different opinions or challenge yours, even to the point of insulting others and sending death threats to anyone who says otherwise.

NO, I DON'T!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE TO WANT MARVEL, STAR WARS AND THE SIMPSONS!!!! MARVEL OVERHYPE MUST BE STOPPED!!!! THIS IS WHY I LOSE CONTROL!!!! BECAUSE OF TYRANTS LIKE YOU, WHO WANTS ME TO SHARE THE SAME OPINION OF THE MASSES!!! YOU'RE LUCKY A PC SCREEN IS SEPARATING US!!!!

Not really, considering you yourself have a habit of ruining your own threads and being a troublemaker yourself with your attitude and lack of self control

Seeing people Who want me to share their same opinion makes me lack of self control

with this post here being a classic example. View attachment 92108

And quite frankly, I’ll post on your threads if I damn well want.

SEE? THIS PROVES MY POINT!!!! YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH ME!!! AND COMMENT ANOTHER OF MINES, AND I'LL GO SEARCHING YOU, AND ONCE I FOUND YOU, I'LL GRAB YOU BY THE NECK, I'LL SQUEEZE IT LIKE A TOOTHPASTE TUBE, MAKE YOU EXIT YOUR EYES BY THE ORBITS, AND BLOOD FROM YOUR MOUTH!!!!

And like I said before, for someone who says he’s trying to change you haven’t done a good job at it so far, and your nonsensical raging reflects it.
But I guess it’s to be expected from a troll in denial.

It's Amazing how you search allies. This proves my point: you're so obsessed by me. And once again: don't call me "troll". I'd rather be called "Son of a bitch". Murderers are trolls, rapists are trolls, pedophiles are trolls, not me.

NO, I DON'T!!!!!!! I DON'T HAVE TO WANT MARVEL, STAR WARS AND THE SIMPSONS!!!! MARVEL OVERHYPE MUST BE STOPPED!!!! THIS IS WHY I LOSE CONTROL!!!! BECAUSE OF TYRANTS LIKE YOU, WHO WANTS ME TO SHARE THE SAME OPINION OF THE MASSES!!! YOU'RE LUCKY A PC SCREEN IS SEPARATING US!!!!

Seeing people Who want me to share their same opinion makes me lack of self control

SEE? THIS PROVES MY POINT!!!! YOU'RE SO OBSESSED WITH ME!!! AND COMMENT ANOTHER OF MINES, AND I'LL GO SEARCHING YOU, AND ONCE I FOUND YOU, I'LL GRAB YOU BY THE NECK, I'LL SQUEEZE IT LIKE A TOOTHPASTE TUBE, MAKE YOU EXIT YOUR EYES BY THE ORBITS, AND BLOOD FROM YOUR MOUTH!!!!

It's Amazing how you search allies. This proves my point: you're so obsessed by me. And once again: don't call me "troll". I'd rather be called "Son of a bitch". Murderers are trolls, rapists are trolls, pedophiles are trolls, not me.
I rest my case lmao. Keep crying, troll. Your rage is delicious and my cup runneth over.

Last edited:
I rest my case lmao. Keep crying, troll. Your rage is delicious and my cup runneth over. Until your next silly thread full of rage, ta ta.

I said It before, and I'll Say It again, and I won't stop until you ain't gonna stop: don't call me "troll". Call me "Son of a bitch" if you want, but don't call me "troll". Murderers are trolls, rapists are trolls, pedophiles are trolls, not me.

I said It before, and I'll Say It again, and I won't stop until you ain't gonna stop: don't call me "troll". Call me "Son of a bitch" if you want, but don't call me "troll". Murderers are trolls, rapists are trolls, pedophiles are trolls, not me.
Deny the truth all you wish. You’re still a troll.

Either way, I’ve had my fun and got what I came for.

Last edited:
Back