North East Championship XI

That's all you can say? This is whack, i'm going to take your money and call it day.
What else is there for me to say? I said my piece in the first post of the other thread. For now I'll just keep laughing at every post you make that makes you seem delusional. The funniest thing so far is the fact you believe that even though I have a great SC4 track record, I still need to prove my skills as a player, due to people like you, who lacked the skills to deal with me and my characters.

So, people's lack of skills against my characters = I need to prove my skills? lol that's some funny shit.

I'm sorry Mick, but our match at NEC is about you having to prove yourself, not the other way around.

Have I said enough for you now? I'll tell you what, I won't say any more because I don't need to. I'll just let the game do the talking.

He's not going to the military - he's going to the Air Force. Badum-cha! Thanks, guys! I'm here all night!

Either way, things looking bad for Chicago, but, depending on how things are with me around then (with being newly out of the military), I think, provided the housing situation isn't bad, I should be able to convince some of the Chicago goes to make the drive with me.

He's not going to the military - he's going to the Air Force. Badum-cha! Thanks, guys! I'm here all night!

Either way, things looking bad for Chicago, but, depending on how things are with me around then (with being newly out of the military), I think, provided the housing situation isn't bad, I should be able to convince some of the Chicago goes to make the drive with me.

lol, whatever makes the money in the safest environment without having me actually do work... I'm all over that. But yeah, I probably won't be making it even though I'll still try, but the next big or small tourney, I'll be there.

What else is there for me to say? I said my piece in the first post of the other thread. For now I'll just keep laughing at every post you make that makes you seem delusional. The funniest thing so far is the fact you believe that even though I have a great SC4 track record, I still need to prove my skills as a player, due to people like you, who lacked the skills to deal with me and my characters.

So, people's lack of skills against my characters = I need to prove my skills? lol that's some funny shit.

I'm sorry Mick, but our match at NEC is about you having to prove yourself, not the other way around.

Have I said enough for you now? I'll tell you what, I won't say any more because I don't need to. I'll just let the game do the talking.

Proven what? That you can win off tricks. Let's make this something real serious, I know where my skill level is and that's winning off solidness. You know your shit is good, in fact good enough to beat me even when i'm familiar with a character(3 mainly). You know you're better than me and will win so u have everything to gain. Why not up the match to $500 FT10. BTW, this is oof era as you put it. You'll not worthy enough to go on my list of people that's been worked. However, I will start a poll. Fuck it, you're not even worthy that, in fact people will laugh at the thought of that because you havent showed you're among the elite players without tricks. If you're so good why arent you going to france? I know the SW characters arent allow, but good players can bounce back with another character.

Demz definitely fightin' Wordz......

I will have to agree though. Oof without these Endless Tricks/Shenanigans (Liz VC, SW-Force Tactics) you really don't stand much of a chance against the other solid players out there. Hell even when you beat my Voldo you need to make a big deal out of it because you know I'm that much better than you with a REAL Character.

Now you have to put your money where your Mouf is....You won NEC with Liz (and App). Lets see if you can defend/regain your title....

Hoping I can make this but its $40US for the tourney alone :(

Proven what? That you can win off tricks. Let's make this something real serious, I know where my skill level is and that's winning off solidness. You know your shit is good, in fact good enough to beat me even when i'm familiar with a character(3 mainly). You know you're better than me and will win so u have everything to gain. Why not up the match to $500 FT10. BTW, this is oof era as you put it. You'll not worthy enough to go on my list of people that's been worked. However, I will start a poll. Fuck it, you're not even worthy that, in fact people will laugh at the thought of that because you havent showed you're among the elite players without tricks. If you're so good why arent you going to france? I know the SW characters arent allow, but good players can bounce back with another character.

I told you this already. No one is willing to put up that kind of money in this game besides me let alone $100 lol. Also this shit ain't hype enough. There are only a few people in this game that can generate hype and Canada ain't one of them.

Just take his money cause i'm sure the star wars characters will be figured out by you at NEC. There movelists are small and tricks/shenanigans are very limited.

On that note I'll take you up on the FT10 $500 match. Canada can't bring hype, I can plus where supposed to have our runback. I didn't want to come in and do a takeover but this grudge match between you two is sad hype after sitting back for a while and seeing what would amount out of it.

Dayum SU you cant be that stupid to let MICK take half a G from you.... You got rock'd in the last MM and now you want to bet 500? LoL shit this would be the most expensive match in history... after getting 5-0'd I wouldnt up the bet to 5 times what you already lost but oh well, more money for Mick. lol

There are reasons for why I lost but i'm not one who likes to use excuses so it is what it is. I'm more focused on coming back the next time and correcting where I went wrong. I'm a very analytical player and I already analyzed what I needed to. I said I would come back composed and not blinded by saltiness.

FT $500 is what it is as i'm more than willing to put that up and like I said Canada cannot generate hype. I'm already bored at their dispute. Shit I would be willing to bet a clean $100 on Ramon vs. Mick over this shit.

lol, I love how you guys use words to twist things around and give the illusion that I'm the underdog. I love it. I miss the days when I was the underdog. It's just gonna make the win so much sweeter. :)

Always try and pop in here during NEC time and offer up my place. Im about 35 minutes out of Philly and have plenty of room. If you need a place to crash hit me up in a PM.

Oof, take it from me; ain't nothin wrong with being seen as an underdog.

Remember... the blow you don't see coming is the one that kills you.

Damn, I don't want Mick to go to Afghanistan! =(

Also, SU, I want to talk some theory fighter with you in PM when you get the chance.

Cool hit me up in pm's or through text lol I still have your number.

Cool, i'll take housing and RTD will need it to if you dont mind. I'm not trying to back out of the MM, but I would feel really bad challenging you in a MM like this. It's your call man, also the $100 on Ramon is accepted. This will be a different fight from what you seen in the hotel and other ones you seen. Oof has really questioned me in a way that i cant overlook, especially when he's never been known for beating me. He know what it is, but all the tricks are out in the opening and i'm playing those characters myself to explore all weakness in them. I would have expected oof to dominate me considering i didnt know anything about those characters, but it was pretty close for comfort after watching the matches.

I told you this already. No one is willing to put up that kind of money in this game besides me let alone $100 lol. Also this shit ain't hype enough. There are only a few people in this game that can generate hype and Canada ain't one of them.

Just take his money cause i'm sure the star wars characters will be figured out by you at NEC. There movelists are small and tricks/shenanigans are very limited.

On that note I'll take you up on the FT10 $500 match. Canada can't bring hype, I can plus where supposed to have our runback. I didn't want to come in and do a takeover but this grudge match between you two is sad hype after sitting back for a while and seeing what would amount out of it.

Man you are smoking on some highly illegal shit out there in the burroughs. You should just chill and tuck your chain 4 real

Can we make these matches official so that the hype train can get started? Choo choo bitchiz!!!!!!!!

It's official Malice the takeover has just happened.

Me vs. Mick - $500 runback if nothing goes wrong along the process.

Also Mick I will room with you and RTD if that makes your expenses easier. We can all split that. This time I will get all my revenge before you leave to the army. The you vs. Ramon MM was a joke BTW.

Back