North East Championship XI

@shadowG: there's people who are hardcore, just probably not as many as they were back in SC2 because of online play. But they are the ones missing out though by not coming out of the house. Hope to see you here in Philly.

@Bubbles: You should try to get MD/WV to drive up here. If you are going to bus it, then I'm sure somebody would pick you up. Just post up beforehand.

@Hubbs: congratulations on the new baby as well.

@eric: What's good. Haven't seen you in ages. I'll try to see visit you soon. Don't slave too much.

Also, is there any interest in running SC2/SC3?

Lastly, NEC is two months away. Don't wait until the last minute to try and make plans because it will be here before you know it.

Tiamat is not going to travel
Prometheus rarely posts but he might come because hes into tekken
but huda and SWbeta recently posted but i dont really know those guys but ill try to get em to come

Anyone down for an all Olcadan tournament? Call it the O Rly Open. Ramon already talking shit about it. Miko is on board. Anyone else?

Soooo I just checked out my bus fare, and it would cost about 10 dollars U.S to go. That said would anybody be able to house me if I came down? Sharing a hotel room is also an option, thanks!

Oh and my bus would stop at Philadelphia, 30th St Station.

Check megabus.com booking this early might get you similar deals. I'll post more when I'm not on my iPod.

I'm still hoping to go to NEC. I am so serious about the SC3 ORLY Open. That shi- needs to happen. Winner gets a bag of Tootsie Pops. REAL TALK!

I'm done with Soul Calibur, so someone else will need to hype up that O Rly Open.

Malice, please rethink that stance. I'm just as frustrated as you with some of their more...extreme personalities of this site, but there are many people who feel that people like you and Woahhzz make putting up with the bullshit worth it. I know he (Woahhzz) and I had a talk last night and he may need some relaxation time, but please let him know this too.

You have to go into the tournament calendar to edit it. That's where the info is coming from. Let me know if you run into trouble.

It's up there now.

I also hope that I didn't scare anybody. It was just me making a point about what was taking place within the forum while letting out some frustration. Now that things have been worked out (I hope), I am moving right along and getting ready for NEC. I hope to see as many people as possible because it's going to be hot. Jaxel will be streaming for those who can't make it. And if you aren't coming, then you will truly be missing out.

Guess I can also start on that Olcadan practice cuz mikosu ain't winning that one. Sorry.

Ok so I found $2 round trip bus tickets online, so I bought it for the hell of it. Doesn't mean I will go for sure, but if I do come, it will be mainly to do my money match with Mick and play casuals, oh and check out the city of course. We'll see how things go. :)

Back