North East Championship XI

That's the wrong reason to come oof, you stay back or take your girl on vacation. He'll tell me the baby got sick or you having a funeral for the dog just anything but show up for this domination that's about to happen. There is no gimmick you can pull that will overcome my solidness. Fsak Mick was version 1.5, welcome version 3.0 to NEC.

Oof,
do what you want bro. If you do roll to Philly, you have to have a drink with me. At least one...lol

Just bring yo ass OOFMATIC. You will have a great time. I'll get you a cheesesteak.

Yo, it's Malice. We are going to try and run tournaments for all 4 versions of Soul Calibur. If you are interested, post your name and the games that you want in on and spread the word so we can get a list going.

Yo Malice wanna split up the days we do all 4 games? Wanna do SC1 and 3 on sunday and SC2 and 4 on saturday. Divide them up since I doubt we can run all 4 in 1 day.

I never was planning on running 4 in one day. Sunday would be used for the other games.

I never was planning on running 4 in one day. Sunday would be used for the other games.

I never was planning on running 4 in one day. Sunday would be used for the other games, but if people could sign up so we have a better idea on who is playing in what, we'll have a better idea on what to do planning wise.

asking for time off tonight when I get my answer I'll post up!

EDIT: I can take time off should be good stuff

:-( guest characters and necrid in sc2 are banned. you know that.

EDIT* unless Malice doesn't care. Malice were you perosnally gonna run the sc2 event?

Back