[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Have plans at 7pm that i've tried desperately to get out of but to no avail. I wish this thing was earlier. List me as a maybe for 3-6pm =/

Uh, I may have a need for a ride for all the equipment. Thaguy is sick so yeahhhhhh. =\ Maybe too late to ask for one for now, but anybody?

I can prob -get- there with all my stuff ok without a ride (it may take me a few hours), but it's the ride back that'd be my main concern.

Thanks to Krayzie we now have the stream+2 setups coming to GC tomorrow. =) Thanks!

I'm going to talk to some of the guys tomorrow and see if anyone else wants to go. I was thinking about it, but it would be better if I could get a full car load. I'll let you know.
Cool. Well, we hope you guys can make it. Looks like it's going to be another good turnout this time.

I don't think Davis is gonna make it out. Everyone seemed to be busy. We'll come out soon though!

Our turnout wasn't great last night and we didn't have enough setups to run SC. I'm itching to get some competitive games in!

Good times. Probably the last GC gathering for a while, because there's a buttload of tournaments on the horizon: Tight or Fight in two weeks, Super NorCal Install the weekend after and NorCal Regionals the weekend after that. If everyone's not exhausted by then, we might be able to do something March 31, maybe? Let us know!

Good games everyone. I wish I could of stayed longer but something came up that I had to attend.

Martin - you almost had me there. You play well in the horsehead. Looking forward to playing against your Lexia more, she's got tricks.

Great seeing you again Spencer. I can't believe it's been all these years you've been married. Looking forward to more matches against you in the future vs that Asty. Best quote of the night:

Spencer: "Yeah, we're thinking of having kids in a couple of years, so, this is my last game..."

Jeff - It's only inevitable that you'd play Cervy.

I will try to make the Ranbats this weekend.

Did you ask about it on their fb page? I'm like the only one that keeps bugging them about it, it'd be nice if other people would voice about it too so they'd know it isn't just one guy.

<Jaxel> right now, I think the only chars that need to be nerfed are Pyrrha, Alpha and Maxi
<Heaton> That list does not include Ω and includes Maxi.
<Heaton> That is a terrible list.
<Drizzle> ^
<Slayer_X64> lol
<Jaxel> yes, Natsu does a shit ton of damage, but most of it comes from ignorance
<Heaton> That name never even came out of my mouth!
<Jaxel> Maxi is by far the best character in the game
<Ceirnian> ROFL
<Heaton> And that's where Maxi's damage comes from, too.
<Ceirnian> oh man
<Heaton> "I'm going to walk into his 6A+B now."
<Ceirnian> jaxel with off the base comments again
<Ceirnian> i gotta save this one
<Heaton> "Oh, drat, I did it again. I guess I'll just walk into it again."
<Jaxel> you guys just dont have any good Maxis around you to know
<Ceirnian> yeah krayziecd sucks ass man
<Heaton> That is also a lie.
<IdleMind> wait wait wait
<Ceirnian> KDZ is so much better..............
<IdleMind> what

<Jaxel> right now, I think the only chars that need to be nerfed are Pyrrha, Alpha and Maxi
<Heaton> That list does not include Ω and includes Maxi.
<Heaton> That is a terrible list.
<Drizzle> ^
<Slayer_X64> lol
<Jaxel> yes, Natsu does a shit ton of damage, but most of it comes from ignorance
<Heaton> That name never even came out of my mouth!
<Jaxel> Maxi is by far the best character in the game
<Ceirnian> ROFL
<Heaton> And that's where Maxi's damage comes from, too.
<Ceirnian> oh man
<Heaton> "I'm going to walk into his 6A+B now."
<Ceirnian> jaxel with off the base comments again
<Ceirnian> i gotta save this one
<Heaton> "Oh, drat, I did it again. I guess I'll just walk into it again."
<Jaxel> you guys just dont have any good Maxis around you to know
<Ceirnian> yeah krayziecd sucks ass man
<Heaton> That is also a lie.
<IdleMind> wait wait wait
<Ceirnian> KDZ is so much better..............
<IdleMind> what

I can't wait to go to the east coast and beat the shit out of Jaxel now. So far now it's Signia, and now Jaxel. But I guess if I win vs Jaxel he will just say I won because of Maxi and not cause I'm any good, right? See I just can't win.

Back