[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Guess I'll bring both sticks and my copy of SCIV for Krayzie's 360 as usual. >_<

I have a CRT TV sitting around if we need another setup. Someone better help me bring this crap over / unload my car with me.

I'll help you out Hajime. We can move that table in the dining room and set it up there.

Oh and 1pm sounds like a good starting time to me, see yall Saturday!

Tomorrow is the day!

Make sure to drop by my place and hang out with NorCal's SC4 champ and all time ring outs leader, Cedric aka Ceirnian before he takes off for the air force on the 29th.

Posting for the first time in ages to say this gathering was awesome. Great seeing everyone again. Big thanks to Logik for steamin' them hams, to Simone for those broke-as-fuck cupcakes and to Paragon for his basket-assisted C-walk.

Sorry didn't make it to the awesome gathering. Crappy errands I had to do. And I don't know when I would be available on Sat again.

Kikoshoo you missed out dude. This gathering was one of the best that I can remember, lots of different new things took place that usually doesn't go down.

Baskets I gotta say, you were the star of the night. After looking through all the videos and pics I took, it was either you C-walking with a stolen target shopping hand basket, you trying to grind up on Simone while she was singing 'Give it away' and getting GIed off, or other random stuff. Great times you guys, and although we're losing yet another good friend we gotta try to keep the good times rolling.

I'm gonna try to post up some of those videos, but then again you guys know of my track record of posting vids. We'll see though....

Great to see everyone again on Saturday. Sorry I had to bail early due to family obligations.

Good luck in the military Cedric!

GGs everyone. it was nice to meet you all.

Hope I can stay over long enough next time for some Drunk Band of Rock.

Chris, I forgot my shades at your place. lol, I'll pick it up next time.

Panda out.

sup guys...yall need to sign up for this new site about fighting games. its all about every fighting game as well as MMA. its pretty bad ass & its free!!! kinda like face book too. its a site by Mr. Cox from H-Town so lets all support it & keep it alive because it is very legit. the site is called:

www.gmma.us

Not sure if it's happening this Satuday? Wondercon in Mascone Center, San Francisco on Saturday. I heard Mila Jovovitch and Ali Larter will be there in the afternoon.

Back