[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

[Northern California] Come & Ride the Mantis C

You left it at Krayzies house, why do you think I managed to get first again?

Ah, I live off East Second St. by the cemetery. Up above the housing authority there, Mountview Terrace I think is the street. Hahaha hella excited dude, but I'm not looking for money matches. Just good offline matches with good players ^_^; I was bugging that game crazy to get a tournament going, they never did.

Ha... no worries bro. We can get some offline practice without the $$$. I live near the top of First Street in the apts. across the street from the city swimming pool. We're a 10 min walk away, this will be sick. Lookin forward to many matches in '09.
Yagami, when we get the chance i'll $ match you.

Also, props to Shenrei for the past couple weekends of events, was hella fun. Great games too. Looking forward to more =P
Botsu $$$, lookin forward to it!!

Krayzie's gonna hold one for our SoCal visitors sometime this week or the next, i think.

I'm hosting one tomorrow in Daly City for the SFSU guys, if anyone wants to drive out here.

Does someone want to tell me where Krazie lives? I might be able to attend if it is on Saturday.

You bitches are in for it. I'll be back for Saturday's gathering and (hopefully) I will be over this pneumonia I got. BEWARE.

Does someone want to tell me where Krazie lives? I might be able to attend if it is on Saturday.

He lives in Pinole, around an hour north of where you live. There should be someone you can carpool with probably.

me and friend r having a session at my place on the 1st were going to have oatmeal cookies and coffee play tekken tag shoot bottle rockets if u want to come pm me

hello everyone srry i been MIA due to school/work/other games... ill be looking out for some gatherings in the 925/510 area tho. i mite be visiting some friends in sfsu after school is done so maybe ill drop by wen im visiting later this month and play with u sfsu guys. i need to get back into it..

hello everyone srry i been MIA due to school/work/other games... ill be looking out for some gatherings in the 925/510 area tho. i mite be visiting some friends in sfsu after school is done so maybe ill drop by wen im visiting later this month and play with u sfsu guys. i need to get back into it..

Hit me up for some local games after the new year...I need MAJOR rehab on my SC4 skillz...

also, 1)who's going to LA this month; 2)who's going to Final Round; and 3)is Semi and the other LA guy comin to Krayzie's or Shenrei's and if so, 4)when and 5)what time?

finally, shout out to Keith for inviting me for Christmas at his place and Aku for giving me a shout out on my birthday...everyone, FUCK OFF!!!!!1111!!11!...i'm just kidding

L8r MFers

oh alright mr mfjason I thought I had the wrong number since it never rang. thanks for the shout out, its been too long buddy.

hey krayzie we down tomorrow?

Ok i'm confused here.....I thought I said I was holding a gathering this Saturday, not tomorrow. So why are people talking about coming over here on New Year's eve? I don't recall saying I was holding a gathering New Year's eve.....maybe i'm trippin or something. Anyway I'm sorry if I did but I'd rather just wait until Saturday for everyone to come down, so i'll see you guys then. Besides, don't you guys have New Years Eve parties to go to or something?

Ok i'm confused here.....I thought I said I was holding a gathering this Saturday, not tomorrow. So why are people talking about coming over here on New Year's eve? I don't recall saying I was holding a gathering New Year's eve.....maybe i'm trippin or something. Anyway I'm sorry if I did but I'd rather just wait until Saturday for everyone to come down, so i'll see you guys then. Besides, don't you guys have New Years Eve parties to go to or something?

I think there was some miscommunication, I am heading to your place with Soakrates tomorrow to play Namdi before I do other New Years things because Namdi said he was down. Considering I am going to Oakland later on it makes sense. I think Manta saw our conversation on flash chat and said he was down and must of told Keith without him knowing much of the situation.

Yeah the gathering is on saturday, looking forward to it.

also, 1)who's going to LA this month; 2)who's going to Final Round; and 3)is Semi and the other LA guy comin to Krayzie's or Shenrei's and if so, 4)when and 5)what time?

L8r MFers

I repeat...

I think there was some miscommunication, I am heading to your place with Soakrates tomorrow to play Namdi before I do other New Years things because Namdi said he was down. Considering I am going to Oakland later on it makes sense. I think Manta saw our conversation on flash chat and said he was down and must of told Keith without him knowing much of the situation.

I think you nailed it. Anyway happy new years guys, see you saturday.

Abunch of us are going to LA, including me. Semi and Simone will be at Krayzies place on saturday at X oclock, where X is unknown but assumed to be 3ish

Botsu and I will be going to LA. We'll also be there on Saturday. 3 sounds good!

OMG I have like 20 people in my room again tonight I THINK IT JUST GOT PRO IN HERE!!!!!

happy new year mfers

Back