[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Of course I'm sure everyone knows that Facebook event attendance is off anyway. Maybe 30% or more of the people who "Joined" are not going. I still think it would be a good idea to arrive early, but don't kill yourself over getting there early...

Word up Norcal Soul. Just wanted to say what's up. Looking forward to playing SC5 with you guys. Hopefully Algol won't get banned this time around.

See you around!

Word up Norcal Soul. Just wanted to say what's up. Looking forward to playing SC5 with you guys. Hopefully Algol won't get banned this time around.

See you around!

What's up, what part of Norcal are you from?

What's up, what part of Norcal are you from?

I live in SF. I know some of the SC guys already like Renzo, Krayzie, Manta, and a few others. I'm a Tekken player mostly, but I figured I'd give SC5 a try since it's coming out and Algol sounds like he'll be balanced this time around (from what Filthy has told us). I was at the event at Southtown Arcade last weekend. I only played a few games. I know some basics about the game, but would like to know more to be some what competitive.

I live in SF. I know some of the SC guys already like Renzo, Krayzie, Manta, and a few others. I'm a Tekken player mostly, but I figured I'd give SC5 a try since it's coming out and Algol sounds like he'll be balanced this time around (from what Filthy has told us). I was at the event at Southtown Arcade last weekend. I only played a few games. I know some basics about the game, but would like to know more to be some what competitive.

Ah nice! Looking to play you QDogg. Not sure if you remember, but I played you randomly on some occasions (like Tekken 4 at CPP arcade a few years back).

I think I'll try out Viola on the 24th if there are enough setups and enough playtime to warrant messing around with a new character. Time to put in some work and RESEARCH.

Yo, I finally got to a NorCal forum! So who's goin' to that SF event on 1/24?

im definantly gonna make a strong effort to be there now that i live in SF (just moved here from NYC) and want to start playing semi serious to serious on a fairly regular basis

im definantly gonna make a strong effort to be there now that i live in SF (just moved here from NYC) and want to start playing semi serious to serious on a fairly regular basis
Wow, welcome! That's a pretty big move! Be sure to introduce yourself if you see any of the NorCal regulars on the 24th. Some of us will probably be showing up early.

well im sure we are ALL going to Super NCR right!!!! god im so hyped right now....Its good to be apart of the FG community now....its so fucking amazing!

Hey everyone, it looks like our first gathering at Gamecenter is a go. It will be on Saturday, February 11 starting at around 5 p.m. and running until the place closes, usually around midnight. We've been cleared for two cabinets plus some setups of our own, so we should have at least five setups. BRING A COPY OF SC5 (PS3) JUST IN CASE, because the owner hasn't confirmed he'll have any copies of the game available.

If you don't know much about the place or how to get there, check www.gamecenterarcade.com for the address and directions. You'll need $7 for the venue wristband fee, which will get you access to all the games in the arcade until the place closes.

Let me know if you can make it. If we can confirm some of the more well-known players will be there, it will help us get some more heads in the place.

Hit me up if you have any questions, concerns, etc.

No more wishy-washy bullshit. Let's fucking do this.

Back