[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

Haha I only played X in the beginning of 4 :x
I haven't tried her in 5 yet xD been playing Siegfried so far :o
I'm living in sac now though for school, so let's hookup :P

uh ya what? how long you been going to csus (im assuming) we coulda been kickin it hard for a much more extended period of time.

And ya 3AA for lei is x's old wrAA and her wrK is her sc4 11K. Pretty big changes to my overall line of play, but I like the new X. BB is pretty godlike, and 3B hits as far as seigs 3B haha.

So ya, aiman and matt and dan and I (sometimes kenn as well now I'm sure) get together for matches, I'll be sure to let you know next time on aim or somethin?

-orvn

So NorCal Install is going to have a SC5 tournament on Saturday at Gamecenter. I think I'll check this out, even if it's very soon after release. What about everyone else?

KawaiiCassandra is Arka back for SCV? if so we need to do some Team Sac VS Team Stockton. Don't care where tyler goes to school, he's still reppin that 209.

-ASZ

Too bad there's no Asura in SC5, NDK could have put the fear in Team Mighty Sac. Wow, haven't said that name in a while. Kawaii what it do??!! You need to get with my boy NDK and get it crackin like it used to be up in Sac. I remember yall used to have so many players that us Bay Area folks would drive up there every Sunday for those tourneys at Zero's place. The good old days!
So I guess they really didn't allow sticks? And these constant rule changes seem very...odd.

...And online is actually good, very surprised

Yeah it really is WAY better than SC4 was, I wonder how the hell they did it??!! Oh btw was that you last night, LarsGod? You fucked me up with Pat.

Yeah that was him. I played against him last night too until my wireless decided to drop the connection midmatch :/

ya we stopped playin in 3 and 4 but we're gettin back into 5. We're a bit rusty but the flame is there, we get together with our boy aiman ay his place. Its a bit of a differant crew now but we got a couple of the old timers like me, and I need some practise for the nor cal regional.

-orvn

Too bad there's no Asura in SC5, NDK could have put the fear in Team Mighty Sac. Wow, haven't said that name in a while. Kawaii what it do??!! You need to get with my boy NDK and get it crackin like it used to be up in Sac. I remember yall used to have so many players that us Bay Area folks would drive up there every Sunday for those tourneys at Zero's place. The good old days!

Shit, id trade asura for sc4 Mitsu or Voldo. They killed everything for me

Southtown is a great arcade to host ranbats for SCV. They're new, but know how to run tournies, plus iPlaywinner streams there every Sunday I heard.

ps. RIP 2KB, -16 on hit

Southtown is a great arcade to host ranbats for SCV. They're new, but know how to run tournies, plus iPlaywinner streams there every Sunday I heard.

ps. RIP 2KB, -16 on hit

You don't have the right to complain about SC5 Mitsu. Ever. The guy has godlike frames.

Back