[Northern California] Norcal Crab Shack

LOL poor Xeph. I'm going and I'm pretty sure Cedric would be down to go as well. Don't know about the rest of the folks, but if anyone wants to go and needs a ride I got 2 more spots left in my car, 3 if Cedric doesn't want to go.

LOL poor Xeph. I'm going and I'm pretty sure Cedric would be down to go as well. Don't know about the rest of the folks, but if anyone wants to go and needs a ride I got 2 more spots left in my car, 3 if Cedric doesn't want to go.
Well, if we're the only one's showing up, I'll probably use this tournament as offline practice for MLG. Force NDK's ass to hose casuals.

How is everyone getting to Evo? I've got hotel booked and am probably gonna book my flight later this week, but I would consider carpooling with someone to cut down the cost.

As for Battle at the Capitol, that depends on whether I can find housing. I don't really know anyone in Sac who can put me up besides NDK, and I don't know how much room he has, since he's probably already gonna host Krayzie and Cedric.

Force NDK's ass to hose casuals.

We're playing SC4 right?? xD

As for Battle at the Capitol, that depends on whether I can find housing. I don't really know anyone in Sac who can put me up besides NDK, and I don't know how much room he has, since he's probably already gonna host Krayzie and Cedric.

SC looks like it will be finished on Saturday. The TO said it will only be on day 2 if it fills a 64 man bracket

Im offering housing for those that cant get a hotel for MLG anahiem. Kinda like what yall did last year. Kinda a stretch but i thought Id offer just in case.

I got a new house thats bigger and better and Yall can crash in your own room (well 3 of ya can crash in that room no problem.) Got couches, air matresses and all!!

Just a thought. We can call some LA crew down and I can get the SD crew over for some casuals to!

You going to mlg hot rod? I think i'm gonna stay at my dad's place in north county, but it would be great if there was a carpool I could get in up to Anaheim

Nah I didnt plan on going. i gotta do some shit that weekend. But Krayzie, NDK, XEPH, Signia & NFk all came down last year and crashed at my place after the LA tourney. Was a good time. If ur gonna be down here, and you dont stop by. Ill be pissed!!

I think some of the other crew in SD are going. Try getting ahold of Duragon or ODIN087. One of those 2 is prolly going. You might be able to get a ride with them.

Hm, I guess I just need a ride there, then. Krayzie, you can count me in for one of those spots if it's just gonna be a one-day tourney.

Nah I didnt plan on going. i gotta do some shit that weekend. But Krayzie, NDK, XEPH, Signia & NFk all came down last year and crashed at my place after the LA tourney. Was a good time. If ur gonna be down here, and you dont stop by. Ill be pissed!!

I think some of the other crew in SD are going. Try getting ahold of Duragon or ODIN087. One of those 2 is prolly going. You might be able to get a ride with them.

You got a new house closer to anaheim or you talking about the same house? We might need to crash when we go up there somewhere that isn't an expensive hotel.

WHO IS ATTENDING BATTLE OF THE CAPITOL THIS WEEKEND

#Seventh time asking

What's battle of the capitol? Like the details about it? Because i've been looking to do some tourneys in the California area and i'm not too sure where i can go about finding this stuff out.

What's battle of the capitol? Like the details about it? Because i've been looking to do some tourneys in the California area and i'm not too sure where i can go about finding this stuff out.

Hey, its snort. Battle at the capitol is this weekend at sacramento. It probably won't have that many entrants though, so I dunno if its worth it. there world probably be more competition at our ranbats next week. Otherwise, mlg next month is the big one

Hey, its snort. Battle at the capitol is this weekend at sacramento. It probably won't have that many entrants though, so I dunno if its worth it. there world probably be more competition at our ranbats next week. Otherwise, mlg next month is the big one

I heard about MLG in Anaheim (spelling), but i wasnt sure if it was invitee only or if people could walk in and compete.

And if Battle isnt going to be that big i guess it wont be that bad if i cant make it, i'll still see if it's possible i can go though. What about Ranbats? Know where i can find the info on that? Location, date, registration and all that.

I heard about MLG in Anaheim (spelling), but i wasnt sure if it was invitee only or if people could walk in and compete.

And if Battle isnt going to be that big i guess it wont be that bad if i cant make it, i'll still see if it's possible i can go though. What about Ranbats? Know where i can find the info on that? Location, date, registration and all that.
All I know for sure is that
Xeph, Krayzie, Cedric, Soakrates, NDK will be at Battle. It's very few players, but if you want to get some play in, I'm down. Give me your number if you decide to come through to Sacramento. Also, MLG is open. The way I look at it is it's a WC MLG, now. So you should definitely try and make that- June 8th.

What city you from?

if you're definitely going to MLG, then save yourself the trouble and register. You don't want to try and walk in and be assed out at the door, especially with the amount of people that will be at Anaheim.

Ranbats are in San Mateo at Gamecenter: www.gamecenterarcade.com. They're every other Sunday. Next one is May 13.

Back