[Northern VA] (NOVA) Play some SC IV(Y)

Northern Virginia (NOVA) Play some SC IV(Y)

I'm in Quantico, trying to get some live competition started. Not a great turnout so far...

There's plenty of players in VA, I don't know where exactly they play, but they hold fairly regular tournaments. Check around for other VA threads, if there's none here than check caliburforum.com for them. Pretty sure mostly the entire east coast has already migrated here though, lol.

I came here from CF, same name. Was only on there for a short while as I can't get on there at work anymore, stupid DOD like to block websites. For now, I mostly hit the site at work during lunch or when nothings happening, and at night if I posted recently. There's a tri-state including VA but it's most MD players in there.

I'm in Fairfax. Would love to play some people online during the week and offline on the weekends.

I'm tired of seing people pick the same 5 characters online, I hope there's people out there who can show me what some of the less popular character are capable of.

I only have the game on PS3 right now. I would rent it on Xbox for more competition but my xbox got stolen earlier this week and I had to suspsend my Live account.

I only have the game on PS3 right now. I would rent it on Xbox for more competition but my xbox got stolen earlier this week and I had to suspsend my Live account.

I'm sorry, couldn't help but chuckle at your misfortune my friend. Perhaps play offline over a weekend. Assuming you're over 18, as I would feel a bit strange being a 24 yr old hanging out with high school students, no offense.

I am in Woodbridge, Va and I recently began playing the game. Where in quantico are you at. I can walk to Potomac Mills mall to give you an idea where I live.

It's not a huge loss, certainly replaceable so I'm not pissed off about it.

I'm 27 btw, figured I'd update my profile to reflect that.

I've noticed there's a lot more 21+ members than I expected when first getting into CF and 8WR. We'll have to set something up for a future beer / Calibur / beer event.

I believe I'm also off Monday and Tuesday, might only be Monday though. Who else?
Also, any premium member that would like to make a NOVA social group would be nice to get everyone connected.

Someone will need to volunteer to host, living on base makes it difficult for me to do so.

I'm going back home to SOVA for the weekend to visit my since girlfriend hasn't moved up here yet. One day I'll have most of my weekends back to spend more time here locally on the weekends.

Back