Angel Beats!
Fruits Basket
Ouran Host Club
Kenichi Disciple of the Fist
Clannad ~After Story~
Soul Eater
Darker than Black
Vandread

ALL are definitely worth watching. Especially Angel Beat, Fruits, and Clannad.

Don't watch Clannad After Story without watching the first season please. After Story is much better, but it's a waste to get into it without getting familiar with the characters and their background in the first part.

Does someone watched Fate/Stay night and Fate/Zero? theyre just amazing,people. Saber FTW

Yes, they are... although F/SN feels like it was made with a low budget. Recycled video, the struggled inclusion of Heaven's Feel, the recycled video... Although the dub was cast well IMO, and the soundtrack is absolutely amazing.

Fate/Zero, on the other hand... I can't praise it enough. It's beautiful to watch, the plot is well-told, and the music... well, Yuki Kajiura. 'Nuff said.

My favorite Nasuverse project, though, is Kara no Kyoukai.

Fate/Zero is friggin fantastic. Fate/Stay Night is good but definitely not F/Z good. Fate/Unlimited Codes is total ass though. It's beautiful to look at, but it's a jumbled mess.

How is UC a jumbled mess? If it's the arcade mode plots, that's hardly an excuse. If it's the official translation, it is pretty bad, but it doesn't impair the gameplay. The original PS2 version is amazing, and Capcom actually paid attention to the in-series priorities and properly implemented them in the game.

Angel Beats!
Fruits Basket
Ouran Host Club
Kenichi Disciple of the Fist
Clannad ~After Story~
Soul Eater
Darker than Black
Vandread

ALL are definitely worth watching. Especially Angel Beat, Fruits, and Clannad.
Soul Eater was great, but I don't think I can watch Fruits Basket and still be manly.

Hey guys, I was thinking about watching Soul Hunter. I remember seeing a few episodes many years ago, I don't remember much of it. Is it good?

It has a nice intro ^^ that's for sure.

How is UC a jumbled mess? If it's the arcade mode plots, that's hardly an excuse. If it's the official translation, it is pretty bad, but it doesn't impair the gameplay. The original PS2 version is amazing, and Capcom actually paid attention to the in-series priorities and properly implemented them in the game.
It's because i'm an idiot and it was supposed to be Fate Unlimited Blade Works. As in the movie. lol

Most of these titles are meant to lower your manly status, Clannad is, Fruits is, most love stories are. WHO CARES.

Also i still hold Clannad and Clannad AS as the same thing and are equally fantastic. Clannad just kept going in my eyes.

Soul Hunter is.......... just another 90s action show lol.

EDIT: Fate Unlimited Codes is fun as heck. Just an FYI

Does someone watched Fate/Stay night and Fate/Zero? theyre just amazing,people. Saber FTW
I've never seen the show but I'd recharge HER mana.

rinsaber-18-of-29.jpg

I just finished watching Samurai Champloo. I thought it was a pretty cool anime. 8.5/10 Though there were certain things i didn't like about it. I'm about to start watching Black Blood Brothers and Hero Tails, are they any good?

I just finished watching Samurai Champloo. I thought it was a pretty cool anime. 8.5/10 Though there were certain things i didn't like about it. I'm about to start watching Black Blood Brothers and Hero Tails, are they any good?
BBB and Hero Tails are giant piles of mediocrity.

Clannad, apart from making me cry, made me laugh more than most anime. Hell all KEY shows done by Kyo-Anu do that. Hell just some Kyo-Ani shows do that now that i think about it. FMP Fumoffu, Haruhi, Lucky Star and Nichijou.

Well not as much Lucky Star

BBB and Hero Tails are giant piles of mediocrity.

Clannad, apart from making me cry, made me laugh more than most anime. Hell all KEY shows done by Kyo-Anu do that. Hell just some Kyo-Ani shows do that now that i think about it. FMP Fumoffu, Haruhi, Lucky Star and Nichijou.

Well not as much Lucky Star
Can you suggest a better anime series? I love action, swords, with a good storyline.

Vampire Knight

Do not be fooled. This is far from sword-wielding action. There are some fights here and there, but nothing particularly good.

Any Nasuverse project except for Tsukihime, Sword Art Online, Accel World (not swords per se, but a strongly-written battle series), Oda Nobuna no Yaboi, and Fullmetal are probably your best options.

My dogmatic anime review...

I just finished Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, Say I love you, My Little Monster, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!, and Sword Art Online.

Muv-luv was okay, but it was more enjoyable than I thought it would.
Stereotypical stuff though. Mecha fights, the ladies, and a main guy character that's focused on being better. There's quite a few gore and blood stuff and a simple story to keep me quiet. I hope there will be a season two, because I'll actually stick around with this one.

My Little Monster and Say I love you were romance animes I thoroughly enjoyed.

My Little monster had the blunt yet impassive girl who becomes involved with the troublemaker yet sincere boy. From there it actually was interesting for a love story. Say I love you was like romance anime I've been searching for. It makes me think of Kimi ni Todoke except different. I hope to see a season 2 for them both. The way they were both laid out, makes me voracious for more.

Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

This anime had a nice start, so-so middle, and it felt rushed out in the end. Out of these five, I expected a little too much from this one. Even Muv-luv wrapped it up better and I was expecting Muv-luv to be my least liked one. Guess not. Anyways, I wouldn't be too sad if there wasn't a season 2. The opening and endings are catchy, but not enough to make me want to download them like the other four anime. Especially Sword Art Online's songs....

Sword Art Online
I will spoil it and say episode 24 made me like =S This anime however is one of my most favorite anime of 2012. I adored the first opening and the second ending. Those songs really got stuck in my head. This anime is popular so there better be a season 2 for this one.

Anyways my ranking for each anime....

1st Sword Art Online. Just by a margin over the two romance animes.

2nd Say I love you and My Little Monster. Two different romance animes, yet tied for how much I liked them.

3rd Muv-Luv Total Alternative: Total Eclipse. To be honest, I thought this was pretty generic. However, it beats out the one in last place because I actually was given what I expected: Mechas and Ladies. Everything else is some nice fluff.

Last place Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! As mentioned before good rocket start, so-so middle, rushed ending imho. Don't get me wrong, it was fun. However I overrated this anime.

I'm gonna miss watching these animes. Oh well, time to finish up Magi, Little Busters!,Robotic Notes, and The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anime I kept in the backburner since the five I mentioned before were fun to watch. There are others I forgot to watch, but meh I'll get to them eventually or drop them. They're just there to keep me occupied.

Back