Votes: 29 17.7%
  • New School

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
I'm always disgusted of romance anime that's quick to ecchi-hentai harem nonsense. Merely because you can predict them and the scenarios to come. However, Ore Monogatari!! is something different. I see two true bros who got each others back and a girl who will make you say: be my waifu! After watching the anime and reading the manga, I hope it keeps wowing me.
Gotta agree. It's a shoujo series I hear but it's got a huge amount of crossover. There was some discussion about it's demographics before it went to anime (never read the manga but the numbers caught my attention) and discussion about how it had similar cross over values to Nisekoi (a harem shonen with a large amount of female readers). I can see why, from the first couple episodes Ore Monogatori looks like quality stuff.

Gotta agree. It's a shoujo series I hear but it's got a huge amount of crossover. There was some discussion about it's demographics before it went to anime (never read the manga but the numbers caught my attention) and discussion about how it had similar cross over values to Nisekoi (a harem shonen with a large amount of female readers). I can see why, from the first couple episodes Ore Monogatori looks like quality stuff.
I've had my share dabbling around harems only to get burnt out. Even reverse harems at times disappoint me when I wanted a different approach. I'm not fond of seeing fanservice every time, because it corrupts my true intentions: watching for a good romance story. I usually stay away from harem genre because of that. I am curious about Nisekoi after watching the first episode, and I hope it doesn't have any ecchi nonsense later on.

a9LNQNZ_460s.jpg

Anyone here watches/reads One Piece?

At the beginning,i was very hesitant because of the terrible character designs.It's pretty obvious that Eiichiro Oda focuses on Comedy as a very huge aspect of the series,which i do understand.However,comedy + anime was never my thing.But my friends kept on telling me to at least give it a try, so i did.

I have to say that Oda is an excellent writer.Despite the bad character designs (imo),the story is very interesting.And the foreshadowing is probably the best thing Oda pulls off.I'm currently at episode 266 (Water 7 Arc) and it seems promising.

Although most character designs are 'meh' , i really like Nico Robin & Boa Hancock (Spoiled myself on that one T-T):

2.jpeg

tumblr_mtg9833JTc1ruc976o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m8u6zzMuzc1r1pc4q.gif

Another 2 characters that i really like are Mihawk & Chopper :
Dracule_Mihawk_Anime_Infobox.png
Chopper_Man.png

I'm yet to see Mihawk in Action :l And i hear that his first battle (real battle,not counting the child-play with Zoro) is in the episode(s) 400~ish.
A bit far but i hope he lives up to the hype.

Last edited:
I was reading the new Fairy Tail manga and noticed something off. They are rebuilding the guild and trying to figure out who the seventh master is going to be and keep referring to Makarov as the sixth. While I know Makarov had two terms I thought he was the third and fith master not the sixth. If memory serves me it was Mavis, the eye patch guy that would later go dark and become Hades, Makarov, Macao while the others were lost at Tenrou, and Makarov again. I know he tried to make Guildarts master and Guildarts bolted but wouldn't that make Guildarts the sixth?

I don't watch too much anime, but out of all the animes I've watched, I find One Punch Man to be an outstanding one.

Back