Votes: 29 17.7%
  • New School

Votes: 13 7.9%
  • Both

Votes: 107 65.2%
  • Anime? What's that?

Votes: 15 9.1%

• Total voters
So I finally watched Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo(Cam rip with subs). It wasn't as bad as I was thinking it was going to be after reading a couple reviews of it late last year. It is fairly frustrating at times with every one seemingly talking in code to Shinji instead of giving him straight answers but it was pretty enjoyable. 2.22 is still probably the best of the Rebuild movies though.

So Fairy Tail the Anime has ended with a " To be Continued" lol.. I guess it means either they are taking a break to allow time for the manga to get further along or something else is in the works. Interesting way for them to do it. lol

So Fairy Tail the Anime has ended with a " To be Continued" lol.. I guess it means either they are taking a break to allow time for the manga to get further along or something else is in the works. Interesting way for them to do it. lol
I can't even deal! Ugh so many questions! I could read the manga but I rather just watch the anime :/

I can't even deal! Ugh so many questions! I could read the manga but I rather just watch the anime :/

Well i have been reading it so its not much of a loss for me. If anything this just places one of the 3 i was watching majorly down the tubes..lol

I guess i still have one piece and Detective Conan still...
But I did see that they are airing Railgun Season 2, so i might wanna re-watch Season 1.

I guess i will need to find something more now..

Okay I just started watching this show called Kotoura-san and Manabe-kun. HOLY FUCK! Not even 10 minutes in the first episode I'm already crying!!
dpvId.gif
Lol. Mirai from Ultraman Mebius?

I'm not usually a very big anime guy.

That said, Fullmetal Alchemist is pretty much the greatest thing ever (original and Brotherhood, but mostly the latter).

They were the first anime series I've seen all the way through, and I did both in around 2-3 weeks. I also just watched through Samurai Champloo, which was pretty entertaining but didn't have anywhere near the depth and impact as FMA. I've watched scattered episodes from some others I've liked (like Inuyasha, Samurai 7, and Eureka 7) but haven't really found another that hooks me like FMA did. Any suggestions, by any chance?

2012-13 watched list

Spice and Wolf
Clannad & it's After story sequel
Kenichi Disciple of the Fist
Angel Beats
Deadman Wonderland
The Sacred Blacksmith
Soul Eater
Speed Grapher
Spirited Away
Baka and Test (ehhh)
Rosario + Vampire (ehhh)

--

Spice and Wolf is such a good anime, all my feels.
Clannad made me bawww a bit. Its such a sad but beautiful story T.T
I love the underdog story of Kenichi!!
Angel Beats was just gdlk to watch. All my feels.
Deadman Wonderland is a very unique action (blood) anime. I like it. It's like DMC on anime.
Sacred Blacksmith, yes I liked the story. Ending kinda blows.
Soul Eater - another well known anime, very entertaining, ending BLOWED OH MY GOD I WAS SO MAD- but checm it out!!
Speed Grapher- yes. All my feels.
Spirited Away - ALL MY FKING FEELS
And the last too are meh, too much harem..

Cheers~

2012-13 watched list

Spice and Wolf
Clannad & it's After story sequel
Kenichi Disciple of the Fist
Angel Beats
Deadman Wonderland
The Sacred Blacksmith
Soul Eater
Speed Grapher
Spirited Away

Cheers~

Don't forget Steins;Gate (English dubbed version)
Robotics;Notes
My Plastic Neesan
Chuunibyou
AnoHana
Ergo Proxy
Serial Experiments Lain
Kotoura-san

PS Spirited Away is made by studio ghibli and basically all their movies are god tier

Okay, so this seems to be the season for satisfying finales.

Psycho-Pass, Robotics;Notes, Kotoura-san, Zetsuen no Tempest, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukinai NEXT and Mondaiji... whozamawhatsit have all had very satisfying final episodes (although I now want to shoot everyone who says "ZnT Season 2 plz"). I just have to watch Maoyuu's finale.

BTW, is Magi ending soon, or are we starting a new long-runner?

kinda odd been watching CLannad on netflix.. never watched a slice of life or w/e genre it is.
decent so far.
i fail to understand the midget robot thing and the other girl though

kinda odd been watching CLannad on netflix.. never watched a slice of life or w/e genre it is.
decent so far.
i fail to understand the midget robot thing and the other girl though
Are you watching season 1 or are you watching season 2 After Story?

If anything I'd categorize it as HS romance; it has elements of slice-of-life, but usually that means that the story arcs in each episode are independent of each other, as opposed to story arcs that take place over multiple episodes.

I dunno how far you're into the series, but they will reference the robot eventually. Without spoiling anything, it's basically a dream sequence to set the mood and makes you wonder what's going on.

Just watched The Severing Crime Edge's premiere.
Very weird... in a good way.

Also started Katanagatari. Nisio Isin writes a battle series. Yeah, it's that damn good.

Just finished Nisemonogatari and it was good to watch but I still found Bakenonogatari a lot better. I guess its time for me to watch Nekomonogatari, TWGOK, Railgun S, and the new Hayate...

Back