[Oct 25, 2014] Edge Master Series Major 2014 (London)

Do we have a another monitor available? in case converters go belly-up I wouldn't mind bringing along my PS3 just to accommodate

Haha, what's going on here guys? :D

I will stay for three nights, so I guess I'll stay in a hostel or something like that.
Also, since I'm not in London once in a month, I hope to see a little bit. It's been a while since my last pint. :)

Oh, and I hope there will be converters for PS3-players, because I don't have one.

Haha, what's going on here guys? :D

I will stay for three nights, so I guess I'll stay in a hostel or something like that.
Also, since I'm not in London once in a month, I hope to see a little bit. It's been a while since my last pint. :)

Oh, and I hope there will be converters for PS3-players, because I don't have one.
not to worry I have one, Carp has one, managed to get them both working just fine...but just in case, if @Silent_Joel gives the 'go-ahead' I'll bring down my PS3 just in case

@ZER0 I have a PS3 which I could bring down too so you don't need to bring yours. What kind of capture card do you have, that might be more useful to bring. Also your connection sucks...

Kerrigan, Pantocrater, Jag and Gold Shad might also come, so you guys best get to training. Also I was thinking of doing something on the Sunday as well so it's more worthwhile for people travelling.

@ZER0 I have a PS3 which I could bring down too so you don't need to bring yours. What kind of capture card do you have, that might be more useful to bring. Also your connection sucks...

Kerrigan, Pantocrater, Jag and Gold Shad might also come, so you guys best get to training. Also I was thinking of doing something on the Sunday as well so it's more worthwhile for people travelling.
ok cool, I gots an AVermedia LPG capture card...and I know...it's been shit for 2 fking months now...also you need to get revenge on Papae...or make a room where we can both get inved so I can get my runback on that phallic and fraudulent son of a bitch.

People are travelling quite a way to get bodied. I can't quite remember who won the last one of these but I'm pretty sure there will be a repeat performance.

Some scrub who only beat me because my hands were too cold to aGA. Hasn't been heard from since.

ok cool, I gots an AVermedia LPG capture card...and I know...it's been shit for 2 fking months now...also you need to get revenge on Papae...or make a room where we can both get inved so I can get my runback on that phallic and fraudulent son of a bitch.

Yeah bring that along with an SD card, I can then copy any tourney matches over to my laptop before you go.

Last edited:
Some scrub who only beat me because my hands were too cold to aGA. Hasn't been hear from since.

Yeah bring that along with an SD card, I can then copy any tourney matches over to my laptop before you go.
yh sure, that's doable, I got a 32GB and 16GB...I'll empty them both and bring them down

I'm going to borrow my parents car to drive up there. Anyone in the vicinity of Hastings who wants a lift can come along. Contribution to petrol costs will be appreciated.

I don't think I will stay in London for the night. Probably just drive back after the tournament has finished. Do you think it will finish dead on 11:00 or do these things normally go on over time?

I'm so excited to go to my first tournament! I better get practising.

Back