[Oct 7, 2011] DEVASTATION 2011 (Phoenix, Arizona)

10 a.m. Sunday? Damn....my blackness won't allow m to wake up that early. Someone's going to get a bye in the winner's finals.

10 a.m. Sunday? Damn....my blackness won't allow m to wake up that early. Someone's going to get a bye in the winner's finals.

We'll just tell everyone that you wanted to make things a little harder by coming out of the loser's bracket. LP doesn't like to win tournaments undefeated... no challenge.

Sorry, this tournament goes for a latin player, no matter what.

2gv6mbd.jpg

By latin I mean Omega, NFK, DK or myself, I can easily see taking at least 2 places out of top 4.

Yeah, I know what you meant. Either way, like I told Mick, there isn't a player in this community I feel like I can't beat. Honestly, the only person I see stopping me at eithe Dev or NEC even is myself. But I'm not going to talk much about this now; Dev is around the corner. Regardless of that, I don't underestimate anyone.

Oh yeah, I forgot Rob, so more chances for a latin champ.
And yes LP, I see you as a top player who still have to solve some issues with tournament nerves like it happened to me before SJ, prolly this is your tournament, we will see, but we still need some trash talk, so I'll just make a prediction of the GF, Omega vs me.

Yeah, I know what you meant. Either way, like I told Mick, there isn't a player in this community I feel like I can't beat. Honestly, the only person I see stopping me at eithe Dev or NEC even is myself. But I'm not going to talk much about this now; Dev is around the corner. Regardless of that, I don't underestimate anyone.
I feel the same. I don't feel threatened by any of you

except RTD. His Apprentice is gonna be tough to beat

Oh yeah, I forgot Rob, so more chances for a latin champ.
And yes LP, I see you as a top player who still have to solve some issues with tournament nerves like it happened to me before SJ, prolly this is your tournament, we will see, but we still need some trash talk, so I'll just make a prediction of the GF, Omega vs me.

Rob as in RTD? There's so many Robs that I don't know which is which. Either way, if so, RTD is latin? I'll let you know right now Omega isn't making it to GF if he plays Zas all the way, unless some deities bless him that day. This won't be anything like you vs. Oof in the hotel room (which had to be the saddest thing I'd ever seen in competitive SC) - everybody who comes across my way is going to have to work their ass off for every bit of damage.

I feel the same. I don't feel threatened by any of you

except RTD. His Apprentice is gonna be tough to beat

Don't worry, though, because you aren't even a factor at this point. Once you lose matchups that Sophie should have in the bag, you'll understand just how much further you're going to have to push yourself to even be given a second glance.

The one thing you all forget....is that you all underestimate maxi and his trickery. Yall think Im talking shit but when yall are getting ur ass beat....just remember the little white boy that took 3rd place (behind lol and RTD). Other than those two.....yall are fucked!!
HRD

Reactions: LP
The one thing you all forget....is that you all underestimate maxi and his trickery. Yall think Im talking shit but when yall are getting ur ass beat....just remember the little white boy that took 3rd place (behind lol and RTD). Other than those two.....yall are fucked!!
HRD

Your Maxi better be better than Krayzie's.

Ive studied Krayzie for a long ass time. Ive taken some tricks from him to livley up my game. Dont underestimate our nunchuck swinging friend. Lows come outta no where!! LOL

Looks like you and I are gonna be roomies at DEV......HHHYYYPPPE. Get to practice against one of chicagos finest. Im ready yo!!

HRD

Back