[Oct 7, 2011] DEVASTATION 2011 (Phoenix, Arizona)

You in San Jose? For how long? You should come play some offline games with me if it's for a while.

Basically what NDK said.....im not old enough for offline against people who are older than me.

im hoping that if i go to this i will do ok. i know i will make many mistakes but you learn more from losing than winning. thats mainly why im going to this.

To get more experience

I see that MvC3 will be on Xbox, will their be some stick on loan for it? My stick is ps3 only so I will be needing something to play with. I can bring my stick to prove I'm not a bum or anything.

I see that MvC3 will be on Xbox, will their be some stick on loan for it? My stick is ps3 only so I will be needing something to play with. I can bring my stick to prove I'm not a bum or anything.

I guarantee there will be 600 people with Xbox sticks willing to let you borrow one.

yeah aside from the hundreds of people there that will let you borrow one. You can borrow my madcatz SF4 TE stick if you want juece. I got your back homie......WEST COAST UP IN THIS BITCH!!!

HRD

CNP you gonna make it out to this year's event? i been waiting to shred you offline for 3 years now!

so rock paper scissors has a bigger pot than soul calibur? really?

95% of the people who have registered thus far have signed up for RPS. Unfortunately, I can't say the same thing about SC4. However, I think we'll have something you guys will like, regardless. ^_^

I'm excited as hell now, I'm going to get whomped on in SC4 but it will be an amazing whomping.

Hopefully we'll have some awesome stuff to announce soon so you'll have more than SC4 to look forward to.

So take two yoshis for the price of two yoshis :), Im looking forward to this, but might be too expensive.

Back