Official "I Hate Shura" thread

Official "I Love Shura" Thread

I'd vote Shura if she only she didn't pick Scherezade as a running partner. That really hurt her campaign.

Official "I Love Shura" Thread

You know it's funny, relating this to political campaigns. Obama's campaign has been running this whole change business, in stark contrast to Shura's "every generic fucking anime ninja boobslut ever" routine. Seriously, assless chaps and a big skull on her shoulder?

Vote for change, guys. And for characters that aren't banned in tournament play, lol.

Well answer me this, what's been done more often? Undead pirates with Bison Psycho Crusher and slide kicks to behind the head gunshot? Or generic anime bitch with tits hanging out and big katanas? The answer should be obvious.

Besides if we allowed her, we'd have to allow Schezerhaehzahraheazharazod too, and I don't think anyone wants to fight against Amy with range.

Well we should all be doing this anyway, lol. I'm hearing some very scary things from people that I know living in certain swing states, though. Hopefully in the end, common fucking sense will beat out these bible thumpers.
You would think so, but its the same for picking the anime bitch with tits and sword.

Sure she looks stupid but its what we're used to. Same goes for people in office.

See what I did there?

You would think so, but its the same for picking the anime bitch with tits and sword.

Sure she looks stupid but its what we're used to. Same goes for people in office.

See what I did there?

You compared generic anime titbitch to problems with voter apathy among many of the Democratic party's main focus groups?

i like how the tags go "cock, i hate shura, official, sandwich"

im guessing you meant to add in "cock sandwich" together as a tag, but it got split. haha

Big tits and iGDR simply do NOT go together. Just like how old geezers from the Vietnam War do not go well with Alaskan salmon-fishing hockey moms who think invading Russia is a good foreign policy.

i like how the tags go "cock, i hate shura, official, sandwich"

im guessing you meant to add in "cock sandwich" together as a tag, but it got split. haha

Yeah Jaxel sent me a message tellin me to stop sabotaging his tag system, but the only thread I've changed tags on is the NYC matchfinder, lol. And most of that was Serge, it's got like 80 tags now haha. So I dunno who's doing it.

Cervantes is a BADASS. EVIL. UNDEAD. PIRATE. Shura is just some lame manga demon slayer.

That said, I vote Cervantes.

P.S. Obama owns even though I'm libertarian.

Back