Official "I Hate Shura" thread

KowtowRobinson

[10] Knight
For real, why this bitch tryin to be like me? She can't really do that. Those assless chaps and big skull are totally badass and and original, and not generic in any way. Worst design ever, tryin to be like me, she ain't even got a gun. Fuck that bitch.

For real, why this bitch tryin to be like me? She can't really do that. Those assless chaps and big skull are totally badass and and original, and not generic in any way. Worst design ever, tryin to be like me, she ain't even got a gun. Fuck that bitch.
Damn straight! He'll just have to teach her a lesson and show her the way of the iGDR! Why?! Cuz that's how he rolls.

technically speaking, is Shura better than Cervantes, due to longer range on her swords?

do some combos work/not work with her, due to her different model?

AH MY EYES (bad mental image!)

Kingdom, as far as I know her swords may look longer but her hitboxes are all the same. Case in point: Use 4A(I think? It's a turnaround horizontal slash) and you'll see the swipe is still short even though that katana should be twice as long as Cervy's pistol/dagger

Unless there are some weird hitbox glitches with Shura that Cervantes doesn't suffer from (and they'd have to be pretty severe to compensate for superior reach), right now it seems Shura > Cervantes - I've definitely connected with a few distant 11AA's where Cervantes would've whiffed. Anyone know if CaS Cervantes has any discrepancies?

As ridiculous as the idea of a gun-katana is, to scores of twelve-year olds it must be the coolest thing invented EVAR. Or maybe she shoots bullets with her MIND! Her design seems to cater to that age group anyway...

Technically, her range is longer, and that makes her better than Cervy on paper. If they don't ban her (they probably will) I'm playing Cervy on fucking principal. Bitch needs to stop tryin to act like me, she's just jealous.

You are playing Bison on principle, because Cervy is actually tryin to be like him. Did i just blow your mind?!?!?!?!

Oh, no need to ban the bonus bitches. Very few people will play them anyway.

Quit gettin sore, your character was genericly cloned son. Her and the BILLIONS of other Custom cervys on XBL that run rampant.

You are playing Bison on principle, because Cervy is actually tryin to be like him. Did i just blow your mind?!?!?!?!

Bison and Cervy carpool on their way to ramsack and pillage the land. Shura tried to get down on that shit, mans was like "Noooooooo."

That might be true, but you don't gorilla pimp Shura.

2ik8b35.jpg

bitch, i'm the motherfuckin dictator!
23thanm.jpg

take that shit back to street fighter
15gfe5l.gif

:(

Is it just be or does Shura's attacks seem to be a bit slower/have more recovery then Cervantes? An yeah I notice landing hits with Shura that I would normally miss with Cervantes.

They should be the same speed, I'm not sure what's been tested there. But the range issue and combos landing that shouldn't = banstick.

Plus she's just fucking lame anyway, so good riddance.

They should be the same speed, I'm not sure what's been tested there. But the range issue and combos landing that shouldn't = banstick.

Plus she's just fucking lame anyway, so good riddance.

Seconded. And as far as I know, my CaC Cervy doesn't have any problems or advantages over Cervy. If there are any, they're minuscule at best, given that Cervy isn't ridiculously tall or short or anything stupid.

He's just king...

Official "I Love Shura" Thread

Are you tired of the same old pirating? The same old soulless dual-wielding old man, year after year, wielding two mismatched swords and seeking what was lost but will never be again?

It's time for a change in Soul Calibur. It's time for a separation from the failed pirating and policies of the past. It's time for a better tomorrow. And a tomorrow with Shura is a better tomorrow for you and me. It's time for a change.

FACT:
Cervantes took the SOUL of his own daughter, Ivy.

FACT:
Cervantes voted with President Bush 90% of the time.

FACT:
Cervantes does not, in fact, own even one single pair of assless chaps. Shura owns two, both in stylish shades of blue.

FACT:
Shura has a longer reach both in Washington and in her offhand than Cervantes.

Is this the kind of dual-wield representative you want in YOUR Soul Calibur? I say no, my fellow 8-way runners. I say no.

So when you're going through your character select screen and you're thinking that you need two swords to slice and dice that overpowered Sophitia, go for the choice with the longer reach, the double-Ds, and the lovable skull on her shoulder. An "A" button on Shura is an "A" button for tomorrow.

Back