[Ohio] Class is now in session

There's a decent amount of peeps out at AL on Thursdays. This Thursday should have more peeps there than usual due to the Ranbat Tourney series going on at Fight Night this week. I know a few people that'll be there, including myself, will be down for some SC5. This Thursday, I'm going to talk to Jesse to make sure that the monthly tournaments we start holding on Saturdays he plans on running should include SC5. I think he'll be cool with that.

Also, good times getting some sessions in up at Epic Loot in Dayton, Ohio in SC5. Good games to Kam, David, Brandon, & Will last Sunday in SC5, & good games to Adam & David this Sunday in SC5.

Good news everyone. Alpha Attack, which is going on at Arcade Legacy on November 22nd will be having SC5 as one of the games in the lineup for the tournament. I'll check more into the specs of the tourney, but the cost of entry for SC5 will be $10, & the start time for SC5 will be at 12 pm. Look forward to seeing everybody there.

Also, good games to TiZ in SC5 at AL for Fight Night. Good work on those matches my brother. Your Leixia was tearing it up. Fun set indeed.

Ever since I missed Seasons Beatings back in 2012, I promised myself I'd go to every Ohio tournament, so you can count me in. Only obstacle would be school, but I'm almost positive 1 day over a weekend wont be that big of a detriment.

it'd be sweet to make it on the front page again. but the mod staff hasnt posted a damn thing on the front page in ages now.

we do need an event thread in the first place though

That'd be awesome if we can get a front page spot for Alpha Attack on here like we did for Soul Legacy. If we can, that'll be stellar.

Hey TiZ, do you want me to make an event thread for this, or do you want to rock that out since you'll be running SC5 at Alpha Attack?

I got ya Trent. I'll make the thread sometime in the next few days. Next time I see ya bro, we'll talk about Alpha Attack.

Good times once again hanging out with everyone up in Dayton, Ohio at Epic Loot. Good games to Adam, Kam, & David in SC5.

My fault on not getting an event thread set up for Alpha Attack yet. I got busy with real life stuff this past week. I should have some time this week to actually make that thread, so be on the lookout for that real soon.

TiZ: I'll be doing that soon. Lol.

Ketoshira: There are peeps that definitely play some Soul Calibur in Ohio. The main areas are Cincinnati/Dayton & Cleveland. What part of Ohio do you live in?

Back