[Ohio] Class is now in session

moving to columbus this week to OSU

if there are any cbus players (or ohio players in gen.), my apartment is always open for offline matches

If we're talking strictly for Calibur then no one in the Cleveland scene is, though I do believe peeps will be traveling there for other games.

Namco at NEC for BUST!! LOL
Anyway, how about for
  • Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
  • Mortal Kombat XL
  • Street Fighter V
?

EDIT: Oh and
  • King of Fighters 14
  • Under Night In-Birth: EXE
  • Super Smash Bros
  • Pokken Tournament
  • and Killer Instinct ?

Last edited:
For Calibur, Cleveland has been asleep for over a year now. But we will definitely be back and active the closer we get to the launch of 6.

In Cincinnati, our SCV scene has been long dead, but the owner of our main venue, Arcade Legacy, loves playing it. If you happen to be there at the same time as him during an event and there's an open PS3, he'll be happy to play it. Like, there are a *few* people willing to play it, but nobody comes out *for* it, and space can't be given to it for an event unless something else is over or long before starting. There used to be a PS3 there that had save data on it but we lost track of that long ago. I usually bring my PS3 up to make sure we have all the characters.

I'm hoping RPCS3 soon advances to the point that I can just use my laptop as a setup, and thus not have to take up a monitor and console space. That's a pipe dream and I know it, though.

In Cincinnati, our SCV scene has been long dead, but the owner of our main venue, Arcade Legacy, loves playing it. If you happen to be there at the same time as him during an event and there's an open PS3, he'll be happy to play it. Like, there are a *few* people willing to play it, but nobody comes out *for* it, and space can't be given to it for an event unless something else is over or long before starting. There used to be a PS3 there that had save data on it but we lost track of that long ago. I usually bring my PS3 up to make sure we have all the characters.

I'm hoping RPCS3 soon advances to the point that I can just use my laptop as a setup, and thus not have to take up a monitor and console space. That's a pipe dream and I know it, though.
By the time that happens no one's gonna be playing SCV lol

I've been alive, my dude. After SCV died I prioritized a more supportive role in the Cincy FGC, then eased back into competition with the releases of Tekken 7 and Pokken DX. The only thing that changes Oct 19 is one more game.

Back