OmegaDR Wins Final Round 15 in Atlanta!

With 251 entrants, Final Round 15 in Atlanta, Georgia, may have been the largest Soul Calibur tournament on American soil in the history of the series! Huge congratulations to all the placers!

Top 8 are as follows;

1. OmegaDR (Nightmare- Miami)
2. Hawkeye (Natsu- Chicago)
3. Thuggish_Pond (Leixia- Chicago)
4. Wing Zero (Xiba- Atlanta)
5. Sword Lord (Pyrrha/Leixia- Atlanta)
5. Lolo (Yoshimitsu- Mexico City)
7. Dreamkiller (Natsu/Leixia- New York City)
7. EMP KDZ (Astaroth/Seigfried/Maxi- New Jersey)

Nah, Omega might be broken, but you can't ban him, lol.
Nm is strong, but no more than others, is just that Omega, if Nm would be really that superior, there would have been 100 Nm instead 100 leixias, and 70 Natsus, lol.

Lolo ellos no entienden ......

So... Nightmare is top tier now -.-, funny how these ppl qq after got pwnd by norman (omega) still THERE IS NO FUCKING HILDE TO STOP HIM NOW .... and no broken shit.. see you at evo with my pocket full of money betting on omega :D

Dominican Republic out.

Here's my Shout-outs:

1st Shinji- I really wanna thank you for housing us Chicago players. You saved us A LOT of cash... I gave your mom something even though you told me "You Don't Have To.".. It was GREAT chilling with you after so long.. Thanks again bro.

2nd New York (Ramon & DK) - Even tho Chicago and New York bump heads a lot, It was SOOOOOOO Fxcking fun/hilarious chilling w/the two of you. Memories that will always stay with me... Also leave HumanTyphoon alone... LOL! He the SHYT!.

3rd GreatOne- Where do I start? I just wanna say "THANK YOU"
Thank you for introducing me to Thuggish and HumanTyphoon.
Thank you for introducing to this Site.
Thank you for welcoming me into this community with OPEN ARMS.
Thank you for making me the SC player i am today...
I LOVE U SO FXCKING MUCH DUDE! Thank You.

4th ATL (RTD,Wing-Zero,SwordLord) All i can say is "WOW"... U guys did your thang at this tournament... ESPECIALLY SWORDLORD.. A lot of ppl was rooting against you Sword but i for one was not.. You're a really cool dude.. I don't make my judgement on others based off what i hear.... I petty thos who do tho.. Good job on ur Placement.. Wing-Zero, Honestly i never heard of you until the tournament when i heard ppl talking about u being REALLY GOOD. My boy HUMANTYPHOON was telling me how good u was when he found out that u were in my pool b4 the TOs switched ppl out of them. Good shyt on the skill display... That wall combo into ring out on THUGGISH POND was EPIC!
RTD... Its always good to see familiar faces.. But DAMN what a shocker in ur match.... You also had A LOT of undercover enemies rooting against. Maybe next time slugger.

5th LOLO- Screw You!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! But of all honesty I enjoyed hanging with you as always. You're one of the coolest in the community by far..... Hopefully i c you at another Venue so we can run some casuals. We didnt even get to play...8(
Also, that Spanish candy was really good.

6th Omegadr- Screw You TOOOOO!!!!
You are a really cool ass guy. No wonder why you and LOLO get alone so well. I wouldn't have asked for a better player to play in Grand Finals.. I'll give it to ya, U FXCKED ME UP!.... POINT BLANK... LOL! But i promise if we meet again my match with you will be better... CONGRATS ON WINNING FINAL ROUND 2012....

7th Mick & Brett - I must say, It was a pleasure chilling w/the two of you. Hope to see you guys soon.. Brett next time you play, call me over..I'll be in your corner cheering you on.

Sorry if i missed anyone, but just know that THIS COMMUNITY IS THE SHYT!!

Here's my Shout-outs:

1st Shinji- I really wanna thank you for housing us Chicago players. You saved us A LOT of cash... I gave your mom something even though you told me "You Don't Have To.".. It was GREAT chilling with you after so long.. Thanks again bro.

Yeah, I mean it made me feel a little bad but you seemed like you REALLY wanted to give her something so it was whatever she accepted your "thank you" :) Guess I'll post my shout outs later I still need to catch up on some rest but you are so welcome for everything bro anytime and I mean ANYTIME whether im here or not u guys are welcome in my home.

Really good tournament, with some surprises... RTD and Mick were super strong, but seems that they weren't the only training hard for this tournament, Wing Zero surprised me, I froze up in the third match, I wasn't expecting you to play that good after how I won the first match, you were ready for my gimmicks, I wasn't playing solid, and you were super sollid.

I'm too lazy now to give props to everyone, but everyone knows that I love you guys, each one of you. We are like a big family, tough in this case the family were fighting for a big prize so everyone did what they have to do.

So, Omega, hermano, no saben ellos que se enfrentan a un monstruo de dos cabezas, no van a poder nunca :)
Vamos por el que sigue.

NY.- Love you guys, the coolest gang in the scene.

Chicago.- Getting stronger, I'm glad to see that Thugish did really good without Amy, lol. And Hawk The Natsu Eye, I'm so happy that you were the Natsu, not the bunch of whore tiers using her because she is strong.

Special thanks to Blackstar84, I still would be lost in Atl without you.

Oh shit i was there for that Sword Lord money match back out.

That was funny as hell. I also beat Sword Lord in that tournament.

Damm, best competition ever, like i said and i meant it luck was on my side, shouts to all of you, too many people to give shouts, i gave a lot of shout in person, but here are some.

LOLO mi hermano sin usted hubiera perdido, mi hermanaso del alma gracias por el apoyo que me diste, e palante que vamos.

Ramon, cool guy the litte ramon, Delnar como te dije mi hermano para mi fuiste la estrella cuando sacaste a Mick, well done.

Rtd, yo im surprised the level that you have now, keep it up my friend and congrats on you know what, well you saw my face bajajajjajajajja good shit man i was so happy.

Hawk..., i gave like 4 props in person, really good shit man, keep it up, now that shit against wingzero WOW i got so hyped i had to go to the stage and give you a hugg.

Shouts to my friends, Hates, Link, and Ice for letting me stay in their room, bitches learn spanish lol, Hates to bad our match didnt get recorded, that was some shit.

My final props for now goes to the SIEGFRIED PLAYER WHO ALMOST GOT ME OUT IN MY FIRST MATCH, good fucking shit man, keep that sieg up, that B GRAB SAVED MY LIFE.

Omega out.

For those of you complaining about nightmare his there pick him, i advice you when you start playing him, play against Mick, Rtd, Lolo, thugish, hawkeye, ramon, dk, Link, the sieg player, hates Ect, i dont want to hear no complaint about nightmare being to unsafe, and asking advice on how to beat this players that i mentioned, and there are a lot of players more, but only those come to mind right now, for those complaining if you dont like that im using nightmare,

Then vote the fuck up for my BLACK ASS DUDE ZAS and bring him back to the game thanks here is the link for the petition, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petition-for-Zasalamel-in-Soul-Calibur5/269339069769360

Hmm, where to start.

Commentary - For the people talking about this. I just want to say that there is a big difference in the level of commentary that UD/Chen bring as opposed to Yipes and them. One is definitely more professional and on point while the other is meant to entertain and be crazy. It'd be nice to have a good blend of both, but like Hates said. We just recently started doing things like this and nobody that gets on the mic is going to be a pro and be able to please everyone. So with that said thanx for commentating guys. Tim, Turo even asked me about u for MLG and I gave him a thumbs up. Keep up the good work, you can only get better from here.

ATL...

Shinji - Ur an angel. Thank you so much for everything. Your mom is broken tier. Thank you for housing. And thanx for putting up with me, I know I'm a handful =/ But u were awesome. If u need anything at all, just know that I am in your debt. Hugs ^_^ <3

Clint/Bigboi/Wing/JTO - Nice to finally meet the legend that is Clint, awesome cat. Thank you sir. And great seeing the crew again, just as hype as I remember them. We love u guys just as much as u love us. Godlike.

Sword Lord - What can I say. After so many years of making fun of you (because u do bring it on yourself), u come back after losing to me the day before and 2-0 me. U had my number and u outplayed me. No salt here. Good shit man.

Ain - Adorable ^_^ Gg's. Cant wait for Evo. Stop beating urself up. Take the game slow. One step at a time. And don't slack or be lazy. You can find ways to level up on your own.

Chicago - Where to start? lol Congrats to Hawkeye who finally made his mark, or is it congrats to Natsu for carrying you that high? ;-P
Malcolm - The.
LP - "Wanna see my penis?"
Damien - Are you still in shock that you met the great Ricky Ortes? =P

Omega - Oye si no fuera por mi control, tu no tuviera to eso cuarto buen mono =P Had so much fun with you. But everytime I wanted to chill, u were sleeping? Why you so old Norman? <3

Lolo - Te tenia un Jose Cuervo pa ti =/ Sera pa la proxima entonces. Coje para Evo, para hacer fiesta el weekend entero ^_^

Emo - The amount of times you have come through for me. lol. Lets throw the Evo party of the century and make it EPIC =D Always a pleasure seeing u, can't wait for more tournies ^_^ <3

Juan - lol the last night was awesome. Way too many laughs, thanx for being amazing. Oh and for turning every color in the rainbow at the mention of ur huge penis lol =P

Hates - ur amazingly good looking. PS - If Ramon got to touch your penis. Guess what you owe me at Evo...

Link - "But ur Nina is so godlike." "Yes...I know." lol More of this. Innocent voice + trash talk = too good.

Piggy - I miss you =(

RTD - We lost to Sword Lord. Our lives are over =O

If I forgot anybody, I'll do a second props post sorry lol But there were jus so many people there. Had a blast. My only gripe was the lack of scheduling, but being understaffed I guess can explain that. Still fun times, can't wait to see the community again. Xoxo.

Lolo - Te tenia un Jose Cuervo pa ti =/ Sera pa la proxima entonces. Coje para Evo, para hacer fiesta el weekend entero ^_^

Si, no te apures, que yo casi no tomo, solo cuando estoy con ustedes, jajajaja.
Ademas no me iban a dejar subirla al avion porque no traia maleta documentada, pero seguro en EVO.

And I'm gonna use this post to thank Emo, thanks buddy, thanks a lot.

Live streams

5 Viewers
FuzzyCatGirl
FuzzyCatGirl
Soul Cal Saturday!!! Get in here!!!
2 Viewers
pricebehigh
pricebehigh
Pull up on Meh | Overwatch|
2 Viewers
rambojrgttv
rambojrgttv