Omg is she coming back?!

I'm excited, as long as she doesn't sound stupid.. from the silhouette, you can see that she won't look... /too/ stupid.

I hope she isn't some overconfident kid like Cassandra. I could've swore it was Talim, her arms looked like they were positioned away from her holding tonfas.

I hope she isn't some overconfident kid like Cassandra. I could've swore it was Talim, her arms looked like they were positioned away from her holding tonfas.
Her arms are placed exactly where Taki's blades are on her back. Her hands are even kinda positioned the same way as Taki.

I really hope it's Taki and not some replacement. I want Taki back almost as much as I wanted Ivy. And after picking up SC4 again after a long absence I think I'm actually enjoying Taki's style more.

Anyways, the silhouette's definitely Taki's style and not Tira or Talim as I've heard in other places. If it was going to be a replacement would they really give her the same skin-tight outfit and ponytailed hair? Doubt it, but who knows...

Anyways, the silhouette's definitely Taki's style and not Tira or Talim as I've heard in other places. If it was going to be a replacement would they really give her the same skin-tight outfit and ponytailed hair? Doubt it, but who knows...
She's definitely a Taki-styled character, but her hair doesn't seem really... Ponytailed. Seems more like a wild up-do. It's just an outline, but it really doesn't seem like Taki herself. The boobs seem a LOT smaller, and the general style seems different. :x

The 10 most important characters are
Taki - Sophitia - Voldo - Mitsurugi - Siegfried - Cervantes - Rock - Seong Mi-Na - Ivy - Setsuka
In My opinion
The most important among these 10
Taki - Mitsurugi - Voldo
Wrrrrong

The 10 most important are

Siegfried, Nightmare, Tira, Hilde, Taki, Talim, Algol, Mitsu, Ivy, Cervantes

SF - Main good guy
Hilde - Batman's (SF's) Robin.
Nightmare - Main bad guy
Tira - The Jokers(NM's) Harlequin
Algol - The creator
Taki - The neutral sides leader
Mitsu - Taki's rival
Ivy - The series sex icon. Pretty much it.
Cervantes - The series undead thinger.
Talim - The young innocent neutral party leader.

Well anyone who came post soul calibur 2 just doesn't seem too iconic too me. To me, it's the vets that have been there from the beginning. And in my case that would be, mitsu, taki, seong, voldo, rock, hwang, seig, sophie, cerv, edgemaster, and inferno.

I really hope Taki isn't replaced too, I don't want my favorite ninja heroine to be removed from the game and replaced like they did Hwang and Yun-Seong. I would be pissed.

Wait... The 10 most important characters (with no particular order) are:
1. Siegfried x 10
LOL

Seriously now...
1. Siegfried
2. Nightmare
3. Taki
4. Ivy
5. Mitsurugi
6. Voldo
7. Zasalamel
8. Tira
9. Sophitia
10. Hmm... blank position... IDK who else deserves a place

Gave it another thought:
1-Siegfried
2-Nightmare
3-Taki
4-Voldo
5-Ivy
6-Mitsurugi
7-Sophitia
8-Cervantes
9-Rock
10-Hilde

10. <.<, :\
As for Rock and Cerv, I think their role is done since SC1...
You're right,but still having Ivy in sc must have something to do with her father.And Rock,i guess his job is done,and his son is taking the first steps.

You guys are just choosing your favorites, that's not really it... It's about what characters you can show any random gamer and they recognize SC immediately. And that's:

1- Ivy
2- Taki
3- Nightmare/Siegfried
4- Mitsurugi
5- Sophitia
6- Astaroth
7- Voldo
8- Lizardman
9- Maxi
10- Cervantes

Ivy is, like it or not, the main icon of the series. That's because we live in a world of perverts, I bet some don't even know what her weapon is. Something similar happens with Taki, but she's more recognized for being easy to play with. I list Siegfried and Nightmare as a single thing because most of the general public don't even know the difference, their gameplay was basically the same for most of the franchise and the iconic of it is the german knight with a huge sword.

Mitsurugi, Sophitia, Astaroth, Voldo and Lizardman are iconic too, anyone who's played a Soul Calibur game further that just mashing buttons at a party can clearly recognize them. Maxi is the favorite of LOTS of people, because anyone who can randomly push buttons has a chance of winning. Something sort of similar happens with Voldo. And cervantes was the original boss, and also a pretty fun to use character.

Back