Overwatch

14203308_510250699173473_9183620658212647052_n.jpg

1 hero limit will be added into quick play. There will also be an Arcade mode which is no hero limit (the old version of quick play).

Her design. I haven't seen gameplay yet. She has potential to be really fun and creative, but holy fuck she looks like tron had an abortion, ate it, then vomited it back up and stepped in it accidentally.

Her design. I haven't seen gameplay yet. She has potential to be really fun and creative, but holy fuck she looks like tron had an abortion, ate it, then vomited it back up and stepped in it accidentally.
Well, I did post the gameplay trailer under the origin story in the same post. Watch it to see her in action.

Hacking has a short cast time, long cooldown. EMP shuts down shields, ults and other is a wide range. Both silences last an incredibly short time, 3 to 5 seconds.

Offensively, she competitive, but it seems like Genji, Soldier, McCree and Reaper would be better choices for sheer firepower.

Long cooldowns in a skill based team shooter = no fun and probably "unviable". Cooldowns and ultimates (more than a second or two) in general are a mistake in a game like this tbh.

Zarya's cooldowns are 10 and 12 seconds, thus lengthy. And many suspect that Zarya is too strong.

If anyone wants help getting that Genji Oni skin, let me know as I do play heroes of the storm and we can team up and work together to get it on November 15th.

Back