Patch 1.04 Wishlist

Nerf :

No double CE because leixia can't do it now so it must be the same for Mitsu!

BUFF :

- 2K KND on block
- invicibilite frame on 4B during all the animation
- 3B : +25 on block, GC, horizontal move
- Mist A, A+B, B+K, kB , B : stun, even on whiff
- A safe Asura Dance
- two sword, because it's cool !

And I think it will be good ! ;)

Nerf :
BUFF :

- 2K KND on block
- invicibilite frame on 4B during all the animation
- 3B : +25 on block, GC, horizontal move
- Mist A, A+B, B+K, kB , B : stun, even on whiff
- A safe Asura Dance
- two sword, because it's cool !

And I think it will be good ! ;)

Two Swords? I know you're thinking Miyamoto Musashi Akire =). But otherwise, lol!

Why not three swords? Or more. We can have one sword acting like Viola orb, second, as an EIN-like ghost-sword. He can also throw daggers on chains like scorpion from mk, that will fly around the arena and bounce off walls. Im shocked by lack of creativity on your part, Akire.

I am pretty sure Mitsu isn't going to be in SCVI since "I'm getting old" But seriously If you take away double CE you need to remove algol's CE, you need to remove ZWEI's and Viola's as well. Leixia's was broken and hitting someone on grounded when it doesn't hit someone grounded normally. Mitsu's picks up off the ground so I see no issue with it not working

BUFFS LOL (2)

my wishlist:
  • No double CE
  • AT LEAST 30% of his (every move) damage removed
  • :2::K::B: damage decreased or at least make the :B: blockable, that move is the best low hit on the game.
  • :A+B: damage decreased by 35-40%
  • :1::a-small: :B: no guard break
I guess that's enough.

Only for finishing rounds maybe. Did you forget it's punishable on hit already?

yea if you have an orb like viola and predict he's going to use that almost-unblockable move and manage to block it... it's punishable, yea ofc.

yea if you have an orb like viola and predict he's going to use that almost-unblockable move and manage to block it... it's punishable, yea ofc.
No need to even block. If you get hit by it you get a free hit on Mitsu.

Unless you're talking about the BE version. In which case you should say so.

Am i the only one who doesn't like the crazy clean hit rate on 236B ?

The BE version has no clean hit iirc. I just was hoping that 11BA would allow for combo on CH, without having only the A in the string be the combo starter.

The clean hit on his CE annoys me more. Clean hit CEs in general are just stupid. I don't mind Ezio's because it's his only real source of 100+ damage, but I've won matches that I shouldn't have due to clean hit on Algol's CE.

6B8
Damage reduction.
(If its seen as a punisher only, then there should be no objection to -6 on block instead)

4B
Remove all tracking from this move for -12.

Less tracking.

6B2
Less safety -15 or so on block.

Also a handwritten letter from Daishi Odashima containing legitimate reasons why NAMCO thought giving all his pokes ridiculous damage was a good idea. (Because I can't think of any)

Back