Patroklos 2P costume

Not all of them. The Ottoman Empire practiced free religion for centuries. Well... mostly free religion (and terribly off-topic). Again, I wouldn't mind this as a 3P I still like the 2P more and I would love to have both of them available - if they have the time to get them both in.

I like the janissary 3p

As strange can seem the "hat" is even smaller then the real one

Ataturk_Janissary.jpg

I will like this as 3p and the armor one (a lot changed) as 2p

I like the second 2P much much better. Also it's nice to know that Daishi obviously really listens to what the fans say. Maybe this will inspire him to give every character a 3P instead of just some exceptions?

Yep, it even fits the time period. If I recall the Janissaries lasted until the 19th century. Although, I can't recall when they were created.
Probably after the Conquest of Constantinapole (1453).

Edit : I hope for 3 costumes per character.

Really luv both the two outfit from Patty(lol Krabby "Patty") but It will be ALOT more fun if all characters has 1 more costume.
Pat will be my main for sure.(He Kills Kitty and I like it!)

Daishi just posted another possible 2p outfit after the other one didn't go over as well.
323582394.jpg
Btw this outfit gives hint about his life. This is a Janissary outfit and that means he was taken away by Ottoman Empire forces and rised as a soldier, far away from his sister Pyrrha.

Not bad, it almost seems like he took in mind Gatsu's redesign of the first version :P

I liked the smaller shield and the curved sword from the red outfit, but I guess those could be included as extra weapons.

I loved all three of his costumes. I hope they're made available in some form. Anyway he didn't get the Omega Sword, however in his originally planned 2nd costume he did get a shield in similar design to that of the Elk Shield. Anyhow I think they're all beguiling.

I hope there are 3 default costumes and you have to complete something to unlock the third such as story mode.

meh, so-so design and very off colours.

also, i'm pretty tired of generic (animal) heads worked into (shoulder) armour.

SCIV:
Hilde 1P
Kilik 1P
Rock 1P
Rock 2P
Raphael 1P
Taki 1P
Talim 2P
Zasalamel 2P
Shura

SCV (so far):
Siegfried 1P
patroklos 1P
patroklos 2P

I don't know, they should come up with some new ideas by now.

Actually Taki's 1P armor looks more of a demon then an animal LOL...
Shura - Demon Skull
Raphael - its an upside down bat for crying out loud.
Talim- never wears armor...
Zasalamel - Again Demon Spaulder

Actually Taki's 1P armor looks more of a demon then an animal LOL...
Shura - Demon Skull
Raphael - its an upside down bat for crying out loud.
Talim- never wears armor...
Zasalamel - Again Demon Spaulder

you see, that's why i put "animal" into brackets. and you're right, it's not always heads. but you might have noticed that Talim's 2P is made up of several kitten parts such as gloves and boots. i suppose you get my point by now.

Back