Patroklos Combo Discussion!

How peculiar!

I think this may work best near the wall. I can't land it on the infinite stage vs. Pyrrha, but I was landing it on Aeon's stage (the cave) vs. Pyrrha because she was being pushed against the ring edge.

ed. Yup, landing it consistently against the wall. 36 points extra is a great investment for only 50% meter, I would have to pay 100% to get those kind of points otherwise.

To confirm, watch their head when you hit them with BE, if their head touches the wall, go for it man!

Watch your timing, though. I'd say do 236K fast as you can against the wall, or they will tech left/right and you're stuck backflipping, how nasty.

Good work!

Is there anything else that will stun after 44A on CH besides 3kk. The best wall combo I could produce was.
3B ~ 3B ~ 44A ~ 3KK ~ 66A+b

That's about 100pts of damage. Doing CE after 44A will give you 116pts of damage.

22_88B 3KK 2A+B (73)

Last hit whiffs if your 22B was at maximum distance. On full combo, puts you about 2-3 character widths away. Kinda' terrible, but the spacing afterwards is unique.

Nothing you haven't seen before, mostly hype for the new kids.

I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thank you!

I played 16-20 matches for the video, and I couldn't hit the wall combo once. The video was originally supposed to be the combos used the most from day-to-day since they're all done on live opponents, so I just moved on.

The Future Press guide says it too... Pat ain't like a Mitsu, or a Nightmare. He doesn't really have wall juice, by the time you've pushed your opponent close enough to the wall that you can splat him, he's already ran away.

22_88A could possibly be used as a way to get farther wallsplats, but it's high-high! I don't like using high moves if I don't have to, coming from Tekken where freaking everything tech crouches holy %^&*

22_88A could possibly be used as a way to get farther wallsplats, but it's high-high! I don't like using high moves if I don't have to, coming from Tekken where freaking everything tech crouches holy %^&*
Starting to look like it here too.

Oh, uh, funny thing... Partisan's 11B BT G CE combo in the video, in that case, I forgot to hold G, and I mashed out the CE and it still came out.

I'm chalking it up to online shenanigans since I don't know if that would be totally consistent.

ed. you need to hold G for safety, to keep you in one place. if you mash out 236236 you might step to the side which will ruin your chances of hitting.

well guys, i made a video of more than 50 combos of patroklos, ordered by damage, some combos require tech traps to be succesful, some are examples of just guard, and at the end an example of a wall splat combo with tech trap....the quality is not so good, i have a cheap capture card....sorry...XD

well guys, i made a video of more than 50 combos of patroklos, ordered by damage, some combos require tech traps to be succesful, some are examples of just guard, and at the end an example of a wall splat combo with tech trap....the quality is not so good, i have a cheap capture card....sorry...XD

You should transfer this to the Patroklos vids thread

Hey guys, thought I'd post a couple combos I've found. They seem to be the highest max damage found yet, but I don't know if the wakes are better than the old combos. I tested them, and then I got my friend to test them, but let me know if you find any escapes.

CH
44A 3KK 236K - 84 dmg
2A+B 236K - 52 dmg

NH
22B 3KK 236K - 76 dmg
As with all 22B 3KK combos, this won't work if you tip the 22B, because 3KK will whiff.

Anyone found any combos if 66B hits at tip? I can only come up with run-in 66A+B (70) at the moment. 66B+K will whiff because of range.

Oh one more combo I forgot to mention:

NH
11B G 236B - 65 dmg

I personally find the timing for holding G to turn around and then inputting 236 really tight, but I think I just suck.

CH
44A 3KK 236K - 84 dmg
Good on you for finding this.

Sometimes the 3KK gets blocked. I'm thinking this is that 1-frame-off difference talked about earlier.

Sometimes the 3K hits and the second whiffs. I don't like that...

Seems like you have to hit 44A pretty deep if you want to be sure about it. But, the deeper you are, seems like the more chance that 3KK gets blocked!!!

You have to 236 a little bit in before you K, you can't buffer 236K or it'll miss.

Interesting thing, late 236K catches tech like a mug for 109 DMG. Timing dependent though.

Back