Patroklos Video Thread

XxRainism

[09] Warrior
Something we can have a nice reference.
Since Yun-seong isn't in I decided to main Patroklos. Here are some day matches. I also came up with some tech traps i'll post tomorrow or, when that topic becomes unlocked.

Also i'm not using much of the GI or, the Just Guards because if you miss the GI you've wasted some meter and if you miss the Just Guard you take damage.

lol online.

I demonstrate spending CE to end the round quickly in the second round.

Excuse my 6BBBs. ._.

Looks good to me.

When you hit 11B always mash B+K, it's a good habit to have. Unless you're going for the 11B > CE super reverse ringout, that is. 11B doesn't always ringout like it should.

Use 66A+B after 66A BE or 1B.

Learn to delay your 6BBB, I've caught a few people with the delay. You can hit confirm the last part.

Very nice aGI at the end of the Cerv match. "I see you? Naw, you see me."

Don't use 236K.

Good on you for using CE at the end of the match. That's what it's for, smart play.

The audio makes your videos sound malfested. XD

So 11_77K does give advantage! Must've been sleeping for that part of the frame data.

Though it does leave you in FC...

Try not to use 66B up close unless you're sure it'll hit. It's too slow at that range.

Why use 8B+K???

Use 66B after Guard Impact. (Though, I know it's hard to come up with stuff on the spot.)

Basically, use more 66B+G. There were a couple of times you could have slipped it in.

You weren't giving this guy a reason to duck.

Plus, 7 knees to the face is all it takes sometimes to break a person's spirit.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I was getting bullied over and over by the same guy.

you are doing nothing for start a combo....you dont use 6BBB, or 66B......you stay still guarding, you have to move(zoning) more, and not use chip damage too much(low kicks).....mantain presure, with 66A(BE), etc etc

From this day forth, 6A is now known as "the pimp hand".

Online is ruining me.

Fail on the Just Guard. You really have to have some foresight to make it work, but I guess that's kind of like with Guard Impact, too.

From this day forth, 6A is now known as "the pimp hand".

Online is ruining me.

Fail on the Just Guard. You really have to have some foresight to make it work, but I guess that's kind of like with Guard Impact, too.

use the just guard like a GI...when you finish attacking, and you guess the rythm of your oponent, do a JG...i like do a GI but a little frames before ;)

I posted my video at the Singapore Video thread over at the calibur threatre. Do take a look, thanks!

Good Games DrakeAIdian , let's do again soon.

Also added Bonus Feature.
Me vs SwordofDios Rank matches. Both you goons are damn good players. I officially hate Patroklos, he is an excellent addition to the SC series.

RuinousBloom I think I played you yesterday. I used an eygptian looking guy with one eye.
I think it was 1-3 your favor. You got me good while I was trying to play soul and calling my gf.

Back