Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Who would you like to see in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale (multiple answers are allowed)?

• Total voters

xragnarok645x

[10] Knight
A Playstation version of "Super Smash Bros." with Sony characters? I'M SO TOTALLY IN!

As of 5-1-12 there are 6 confirmed characters:
-Sly (Sly Cooper)
-Kratos (God of War)
-Parappa (PaRappa the Rapper)
-Sweet Tooth (Twisted Metal)
-Fat Princess (Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake)
-Mael Radec (KillZone 2)

The developers have also confirmed that third party characters will have a chance at the roster.

Each stage will be a combination of two games. As of 5-1-12, here are the confirmed stages:
Based on the above stages, there's a high chance that characters like Jak, Ratchet, etc. will be confirmed on later dates.

From what I saw, the game play is similar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but with different features. Instead of damage percentage, you attack other players to build up your meter. Each time a bar is built, you can initiate a special attack (with 3 bars as the most powerful with a very high chance of knocking the other characters out). This was just announced some days ago, so this all the information I have.

For all you fans out there, let's add anything else that is confirmed so that we're up-to-date. Also, I would like to hear your guys' opinions as to who should be in the game and what other features you would like to see in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale. If there aren't any characters in the poll that you would like to see, by-all-means post, post, post away (I wanted to add more characters to the poll, but I can only have up to 10 poll choices <_<).

Personally, I'm very excited for this game. Expect a release sometime between Q3-Q4 of 2012.

There is only one character I want in this game.
Personaggi_3.jpg

I like some of those character choices but.....

ANY character from Legend of Dragoon
ANY character from Chrono Cross
ANY character from Xenogears
ANY character from Xenosaga other than Shion
ANY playable character from either .hack game series
Zidane or Amarant from FFIX

That's all i got for now. And even though i say ANY character in reality it'd be Dart or Rose, Surge or Kid, Fei, KOS-MOS or Shion, Kite or Black Rose or Haseo, Zidane.

Honestly....... Parappa was enough for me right there lol. Other people are a bonus really. Unless you wanna put Dart from Legend of Dragoon or Valkyrie from Valkyrie profile 1 then by all means lol.

I wouldnt mind Kongol he was one of my faves and DBZ Haschel was kool too but games like this put the main characters in hence why I would see Dart making it before everyone.

Re-booting the thread. There is a beta already out for PS3 players who are on PS+ and for all Vita owners. Regular PS3 players will get it tomorrow.

Who will get it? The beta, I mean.

I'm pleased that Sir Dan and Sackboy are in this although the roster has made me realise that most of my favourite ps1 franchises are dead. :/

cant wait for this game to come out, the beta was very fun!

sir daniel, sweet tooth, and fat princess. however, i do wish for the other classics...maybe DLC?

also this game is by far better than smash and is far more balanced, so i can see it in tournaments

Back