Pokemon X and Y!

Oh god no... Pokemon is going to go into MEGA evolution mode? Like digimon did.. WarGrayMon! MegaWarGreyMon! Battle Armor megaWarGreyMon! And their voices just keep getting deeper and deeper too!
Yeah, it may seem a bit "Digimonish" but you simply cannot deny Mega-Ampharos' beautiful locks! May I also add that Mega-Ampharos is an Electric/Dragon with mold breaker? <3 <3 <3

We've got a picture of the mega stones.

ku-medium.gif

You first have to reach Ultimate, but after that just boost your power bars up and blast to Mega!
lol

I pre-ordered it today at gamestop and got my very own poster! Lmao. The Y pokemon looks much cooler than X's deer antler style pokemon.

I really want Noivern. And Mega Absol. Kangaskhan's baby is adorable, and Yveltal is awesome.
Idk if I want Fennekin as a starter.. Or if I'll get that torchic and choose something else.

Okay so this thread seems pretty dead so hopefully someone will reply....

I dont know if anyone is exchanging friend codes through this thread, or if their is a another thread that has been made for that but I couldn't find another one, so does anyone happen to have a ditto in their freind safari? I am in dire need of a freind code who gives me access to ditto. So if you have dittos available please give me your freind codes so we can register each other.

So what are they gonna do once they run out of letters? They have Z after these two but then what after that?

So what are they gonna do once they run out of letters? They have Z after these two but then what after that?

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl are an example, probably cool names like "Pokemon Chaos" and "Pokemon Ascension" when they run out of numbers they give them color names, or just cool names. =]

Back