Poll : Which one is your worst fear?

Which one is your worst fear?

• Darkness

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • A sort of animal such as bugs or dogs.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Pain

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Heights

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Death/Dead beings

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Blood/Gore

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Natural disasters such as earthquakes

• Ghosts/Undeads

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I have no fears!!!

• Total voters

sheppard

[12] Conqueror
What do you fear most? What is your weakness? Please share your worst nightmares!

What are my fears? Hmm earthquakes, bees and real blood makes me dizzy.

Very strong, mind-snapping suspense, and extreme close encounters with death, especially those in horror games. So my "Other" choice would be a combination of horror aesthetics.
Play Amnesia: The Dark Descent and you'll understand what I mean.

I get scared of earthquakes. When I was little, I used to get scared of the dark but I'm over it....

I get scared of earthquakes. When I was little, I used to get scared of the dark but I'm over it....
Same goes for me for both, I had an earthquake when I was 9, I was so scared, I cried a lot, it felt like nothing is going to survive. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_İzmit_earthquake The quake lasted almost 45 seconds, it's magnitude was 7,6 but we were lucky because we were in a safe distance, it was recorded that in our city, it's magnitude was 6,5.

When I was young (maybe 10) the biggest fear I had was a realization that our existence in this vast universe is pointless and we are destine to one day die. Even though we knows this we still continue to live because it our nature to survive.

Question like "What is life or what is our propose?" are question that can never be truly answered. And I guess the way we cope with this is we distract our selves with something or some purpose until our inevitable deaths.

spider-hell.jpg

No offence to Sp1d3r ;)

Death. It is the one thing that keeps me up at night, I seriously just stay awake at night just wondering what happens to us when we die. It started hitting me more the closer it got to my birthday. It was like "Holy shit, I'm not getting any younger" Knowing that I can do nothing to stop it, I start to get this fear that grips my heart when I think too much about it... also bugs I hate bugs.

I believe this what we call life itself is something like a dream. Just like dreams, when you die in a dream, you instantly wake up in this dimention. I believe, when we die, we'll actually wake up in another dimention.

Back