Poll : Which one is your worst fear?

Which one is your worst fear?

• Darkness

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • A sort of animal such as bugs or dogs.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Pain

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Heights

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Death/Dead beings

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Blood/Gore

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Natural disasters such as earthquakes

• Ghosts/Undeads

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • I have no fears!!!

• Total voters
Wow. I actually don't have as many fears as you guys! That makes me feel better. I'm afraid of falling from heights, but usually I don't even think about it when I'm up heights. I guess a true fear I have is me losing control of my mind and body. Like someone forcing me to physically do something. Or breaking me down mentally. But I do have confidence to say that it wouldn't normally happen. =)
Edit: Oh! I hate the unexpected. So things popping out at me actually piss me off.

Spiders are disgusting hairy little shits..

Spider, I am sorry if you took offense to this. Telling the truth allows you to evade that.
funny-pictures-your-cat-is-scared-of-spiders.jpg

Heights is definitely my most primary fear, but only if I know I wouldn't survive the fall.

I never built a fear for spiders since I live in a place where they grow no larger than the end of your finger, and they aren't lethal. I'm sure I'd be more scared of a tarantula though...

Another fear of mine would have to be that of Onryo. For those who don't know, it's things like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZFHnpedi8c

. My most unique fear would have to be...penguins. Go ahead, laugh it up! But fuck y'all, those things are freaky!

Dont laugh homes. I also forgot, I have a fear of birds. Specially small birds. No where near as bad as snakes tho.

Took the family to the SD zoo a few months ago. The boy was all excited bout going into the snake exhibit. Dude, I couldnt even step foot in the building without wanting curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb.

HRD

Being stranded in the middle of the ocean and whales.

This. I'm absolutely terrified of those two things, especially the thought of both at the same time T_T specifically blue whales and orcas. I thought I was the only one lol

Edit: I'm also afraid of silence when I'm alone. It really creeps me out. It often gives me the feeling that I'm being watched, or that I'm not really alone (and I'm not with anyone I want to be around lol). It's even worse when combined with darkness.

This. I'm absolutely terrified of those two things, especially the thought of both at the same time T_T specifically blue whales and orcas. I thought I was the only one lol

Edit: I'm also afraid of silence when I'm alone. It really creeps me out. It often gives me the feeling that I'm being watched, or that I'm not really alone (and I'm not with anyone I want to be around lol). It's even worse when combined with darkness.
Oh...my GOD!
I fucken HATE whales! They showed this blue whale opening it's gigantic mouth on the news and I was like "omg..kill it! >[ "
Idk what it is but I just don't like them...and being stranded in the middle of the ocean is my WORST fear...think I'd die of shock before any of the sharks can kill me..
I'm also afraid of boats and it kind of sucks for me because cruises look like so much fun.

Oh...my GOD!
I fucken HATE whales! They showed this blue whale opening it's gigantic mouth on the news and I was like "omg..kill it! >[ "
Idk what it is but I just don't like them...and being stranded in the middle of the ocean is my WORST fear...think I'd die of shock before any of the sharks can kill me..
I'm also afraid of boats and it kind of sucks for me because cruises look like so much fun.

Just think... you're just treading water in the middle of the ocean, no land in sight. And you just see a fucking blue whale coming towards you, while slowly ascending its whole body out of the water.

Perhaps the worst nightmare I've ever had LOL. I think what scares me about the whole ocean + ocean predators (like orcas) is the lack of mobility. When it's you and the ocean predators, you're at a gigantic disadvantage, and you pretty much have to accept your death ;_; and blue whales just scare me because they're enormous, it doesn't even help that they're pretty much harmless.

I had a debilitating fear of heights when I was a kid, I would get teary eyed trying to climb a ladder. I got over that fear thanks to my dad. He took me to Knots berry farm and forced me to ride Supreme Scream, being that high up into the air only to be dropped back to earth pretty much destroyed my fear.
That ride is sooooo much fun! :P

The only thing I'm really afraid of is having a really awkward funeral someday. I mean... I don't have a lot of friends. And the ones I DO have are pretty weird... And do I want to play music or what? I mean half the people are going to hate whatever I play... But it's my day right? So, screw them! Then again what if nobody likes the music? And how do you pick just one song? If I picked the wrong one how embarrassing would that be? A person could die of shame, well if it weren't their funeral.

Some times I get worried if I have to make a speech or I want to ask out a girl but that's not the same thing as a "fear". I'd say I'd be scared to be in the open ocean but that seems perfectly logical. I'll just go with that for now. Because sharks are there and you can't see trouble coming.

Oh...my GOD!
You just know when nobody's around they stop filtering krill... AND START FILTERING PEOPLE!

If it's any comfort though I'm sure our actions will lead to it's extinction by the next century.

Probably thermal shock to be precise. Most people that die in the open ocean (provided they don't drown) die of hypothermia. Though I'm sure if any of them were swallowed by intelligent, helpful whales... nobody would ever know. Don't think they've forgotten the 1840's. Those songs we have yet to decode? They're plans for revenge.

Though I'm sure if any of them were swallowed by intelligent, helpful whales... nobody would ever know. Don't think they've forgotten the 1840's. Those songs we have yet to decode? They're plans for revenge.

SCIENCE said:
The Bloop

Several times during 1997, a sound reverberated through the Pacific Ocean that has been a mystery to science ever since. Dubbed “the Bloop”, the sound rises rapidly in frequency over one minute and was loud enough to be picked up by multiple sensors located up to 5,000km apart. These underwater listening devices were put in place in an area known as the “deep sound channel” during the Cold War to detect and track Soviet submarines, and are now used by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to monitor natural phenomena.

The NOAA says there’s no way the sound was man-made, and while it does sort of resemble a sound made by a living creature, there’s no whale in the world that’s large enough to produce a sound of such volume – not even gigantic blue whales. In fact, no creature that is ever known to have existed on this earth even during the time of the dinosaurs would be capable of creating The Bloop. Of course, that could only mean one thing: it’s the Call of Cthulhu! Coincidentally (or not), the sound was traced to a remote corner of the Pacific Ocean located within 500 miles of the lair of H.P. Lovecraft’s legendary sea monster.

...I also hate seeing fingernails that have been damaged,...

Yeah i hate anything that has to do with damage to fingers, like in that one koRn video Right Now.
Or the scene from saw 2, that woman had to dig a key out of a pit full of injection needles, made my skin crawl and i stopped watching saw movies.

I also had some accidents with my fingers, i might be traumatized, even though there was no permanent damage.

Same goes for wasps. I hate them, since one woke me by stinging to my finger which was under the blanket.
And lately i discovered that there's a wasp hive under my bedroom window. WTF FU WASPS

PS.: FU Idle for posting that botfly abominations.
Or F me for clicking on it even though i know it was going to be horrible.
Nature you Nasty

Back