POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

POLL: Your Favorite Female Character in the Series and Why?

• Total voters
My favourite female character was SC2's Cassandra Alexandra, but due to her stupidity I like her less (I still like her moveset though)...... Then comes Tira, then X and the one I dislike a lot is Hildegard...
Can we make a poll for males too?
Or it would be better to wait for SCV...

(And how about kepping Cass and Soph seperate? That would make the results more reliable... And... I VOTED FOR CASSANDRA!)

Why the hell are Cass and Sophitia combined? Of course this is gonna get the most votes, it covers two distinct characters. So Taki is actually winning, most likely.

EDIT: Just noticed your post about the character limit. Still, it's unfairly going to get the most votes.

My favorite's actually Ivy but since they unfairly gave Taki the boot I figure I'd show her some love. She's a very, very close second.

My rank is.

1.Amy :sc4amy1:
2.Cassandra :sc2cas1:
3.Talim :sc2tal2:

BTW WHy the hell are Cassandra and Sophitia in the same spot in the poll? Is the ultimate sister alliance, of course they are winning. I didn't say nothing.. Still is unfair, you have should been removed one character instead of fusing two.

My fave was always Cassandra until SC4, little vampire girl with drillhair is just to cute

As made obvious by my avatar, Sets is my favorite SC character. I love that she is a more serious female character in terms of demeanor, and her design (especially in SC3) is awesome. I think her fighting style is also one of the most unique. Girl whose fashion accessory is also a sword=awesome.

Ivy: I wanna say Tira but my loyalty is to big mama, I hope shes shit in 5 so I can spread her around like butter. Dominating with her in iv is too easy :(

Ivy: I wanna say Tira but my loyalty is to big mama, I hope shes shit in 5 so I can spread her around like butter. Dominating with her in iv is too easy :(
Umm... When was the last time you dominated me with Ivy, Johnny boy? ^_~

Haven't we been through 9 million of these types of polls already or does no one care to use the search function before creating a thread?

Seong Mina tier wise might be very weak. But she supposed to be the equivalent of Kilik in terms of power.

Seong Mina is NOT Kilik's equivalent in power. At best, she's at the level he started out at in SC 1.

There's a reason she spends every canon encounter losing.

Back