Popping that SCV cherry in ranked.

feelmylance

aka IconicEye
Anyone else feel honored to fight against a brand new player with 0/0 w/l ratio? I'm talking about the rare newbie, not someone that just made a new account.

I feel so privileged to give them their first loss. Makes me feel warm and cuddly on the inside seeing them spam AA and BB strings, knowing the long journey that awaits ahead of them. A future full of joy and rage.

I sometimes go out of my way to welcome them to SCV online after that first match. It's good to see new recruits, and I'd like more of them to stay the long haul.

tumblr_lh7qouM3HO1qd9z3y.jpg

I get it. It's a game where you name all the bulletin board sites. 9_9 Accept your hypocrisy and quit being meta about it. Fucking derailed my thread.

Just fucking delete this thread, dear mod.

It's better when they are an alt and have a name like PatrokolosXloverman and use Patrokolo to a good standard but you still beat them giving them a nice 0-1

Whoa guys stay on Topic. We don't the mods to find out.

I like beating on new kids. <------- On Topic Cant Ban Me Yet!

Anyone else feel honored to fight against a brand new player with 0/0 w/l ratio? I'm talking about the rare newbie, not someone that just made a new account.

I feel so privileged to give them their first loss. Makes me feel warm and cuddly on the inside seeing them spam AA and BB strings, knowing the long journey that awaits ahead of them. A future full of joy and rage.

I sometimes go out of my way to welcome them to SCV online after that first match. It's good to see new recruits, and I'd like more of them to stay the long haul.

I acctually feel the opposite. I feel bad for absolutely ownin their very simple strategys and bad use of moves. Sometimes I meet newbies that haven't even been into practice and just spam every move the char has, not even full combo strings xD If I had the time, I'd teach them the game. (yes I'm a tad soppy)

^Im the same as above...

BUT.
I dont go easy. I dont care who you are, dont expect me to go "easy". DARK PHOENIX HAS NO MER-whhooops wrong game >">; Lol I'll be nice~ I'll give them a chance to get up and if they're in a corner I'll back up, I dont like being forced into a corner so I wont to do it to you :p BUT OMG...if they DO SOMETHING RUDE, THEY BETTER GET READY TO FACE MY FIERY WRATH. I WILL SHOW NO MERCY >8U

I remember when I was a complete newb. Not only was I new to SCV, but to fighting games in general.
I never ran in to anyone as nice as you, though. People made fun of me. :(

Hey Asshole Stop Bumping Dead Threads. No One Likes Necrophilia. Except Twiztid. He Also Likes Futa And Hairy Armpits. Not My Thing But He Told Me That In Confidence So I Thought I'd Share.

Hey Asshole Stop Bumping Dead Threads. No One Likes Necrophilia. Except Twiztid. He Also Likes Futa And Hairy Armpits. Not My Thing But He Told Me That In Confidence So I Thought I'd Share.
Hey Guy. Why Do You Keep Putting Off Your Sick Perverted Fantasies On To Me? Nigga Just Cause We Have The Same Personality Doesn't Mean I Like The Same Sick Ass Shit You Do!

Back