ps3=garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was my ISP, then disconnections wouldn't coincide with PS3 task initiations. If it was my ISP, I would sometimes get disconnected during Soul Calibur binges. If it was my ISP, then I would have problems with my other devices. If it was my ISP, then when friends bring their PS3s over, they would have the same kinds of problems on my network. If it was my ISP, then the problem wouldn't have disappeared for the entire duration of one specific dashboard revision.

Know-it-all.

I was just trying to help but now I see your just a sad fat kid with no friends. QQ

Even your ps3 hates you. I guess sending it back to sony didn't occur to you yet?

What's with this talk about MGS4 being shitty? EPIC GAME is all i can say. I wasn't a fanboy of the MGS series, but after playing this game, I damn near was about to walk out and buy all the previous games in the series. The gameplay was fun as hell, and the boss fights and the ending were just pure epicness. I even had a case of the sniffles when I finally finished the game.

Resistance 2, yeah, it was bad. I regretted ever buying that game. But crap talk on MGS4 when it's one of the best games the PS3 has on its system right now? BLASPHEMY.

What's with this talk about MGS4 being shitty? EPIC GAME is all i can say. I wasn't a fanboy of the MGS series, but after playing this game, I damn near was about to walk out and buy all the previous games in the series. The gameplay was fun as hell, and the boss fights and the ending were just pure epicness. I even had a case of the sniffles when I finally finished the game.

Didn't you hear? It's the cool thing to do to shit on lifetime achievement award winning games. Seriously though, while the narrative in MGS was far fetched, it was still entertaining and high quality as far as "videogame" narrative goes (considering most videogame narrative is shitty to begin with).

I guess sending it back to sony didn't occur to you yet?
I use it too often. The connection problem is annoying, but it doesn't impede my ability to play Soul Calibur or watch Blu-Rays, and I don't want to mail it away and go without that for a month, possibly losing my save files, for a problem that they might not even be able to verify, much less solve.

lol blaming the PS3 for having shitty internet.
lol five examples of corroborating evidence not being enough.

What a couple of blind faith fanboys.

lol this thread... If I said it once, I will say it again.. Personal Preference!
And so you know. I had a 360 but sold it because I had problems with it... Mainly overheating.. Disc Rings and more!

I use it too often. The connection problem is annoying, but it doesn't impede my ability to play Soul Calibur or watch Blu-Rays, and I don't want to mail it away and go without that for a month, possibly losing my save files, for a problem that they might not even be able to verify, much less solve.

How is it blind faith? I bought a ps3 I love my ps3 I would buy another ps3. Insulting Mgs4 is stupid that game is one of the best I've ever played on any system and I still play online the story was sad. On your 2nd play thru you can skip the cutscenes. If I wanted a 360 id go buy one. Two of my friends have 360's but so far nothing on it has made me say I need that fugly red dog shit looking system. And justin "a friend" just got RROD true story.

You ask how is it blind faith....

Then your post reeks of blind faith.

You have to tell me what its like. You know, being really stupid.

lol you have it exact. The rest of us PS3 owners are just playing shitty games on a system that costs hundreds of dollars and can't stay connected to the internet because of some misplaced loyalty to Sony. Why can't all these people feel the truth that the wise are laying down.

lol you have it exact. The rest of us PS3 owners are just playing shitty games on a system that costs hundreds of dollars and can't stay connected to the internet because of some misplaced loyalty to Sony. Why can't all these people feel the truth that the wise are laying down.

Read words. Words from page 2:

I don't know if all PS3s are garbage, but mine is.

All I ever said was that my particular PS3 was mildly defective, but you and your buddy with the 12-hour-a-day habit had to be ignorant little goblins about it. Go second-guess one of your fellow crazy zealots if you want a snarking partner.

Read words. Words from page 1:

All I ever said was that my particular PS3 was mildly defective, but you and your buddy with the 12-hour-a-day habit had to be ignorant little goblins about it. Go second-guess one of your fellow crazy zealots if you want a snarking partner.

What you said was "ps3=garbage."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back