PS3 Weekly get together

Fuck Bumble Bee Siegfried and Bumble Bee Tuna.

I'm still in Baghdad for those that want to still play. US occupiers in da house.

Now it ovah (for me anyways)

GGs everyone, this was really fun.

I'm down to do this again tomorrow, Friday or any time during the weekend.

Peace.

unfortunately when all you guys were in the room it was FAR too late for me,probably about 1 am or something

by the looks of it im not going to be able to participate, i can be on until 00.30 GMT very latest and can be on past 5pm GMT tuesday through to friday

Hey sorry to come in so suddenly but... o 3 o I just was curious if anyone I fought against happened to have any pointers/advice/could point me to a good place to start on the tactics threads? (I have no idea how to maneuver them, lol)... Also sorry I am off topic with these questions.
Btw, when should we try this again : O it was fun~

I can be in the room tonight but it will have to be after school which I won't be home till around 9 P.M Central time.

if anyone can be there in a few hours itd be great, much longer and i wont be able to come because itll be late in the night in england

GGs to everyone in the lounge yesterday. It was alot of fun after I fixed my connection. I'll probably be able to come on later tonight, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Unfortunately I cannot make it tonight because of a serious technical problem with a project I have been working on for the past week :< So now I got to start from scratch... Have fun everyone! I will work hard to make it next time :O

So is this going to become an actual weekly thing? I missed the first one and would love to make it for the next one .

It might end up being a few days a week, but at least one day for sure.

Not sure when the next is gonna be... What day/time works for everyone?

I can be on after like 9 any night, but lately I've been playing Tekken. If I know what day, I'll put in the SCV.

if anyone can get online tuesday to friday about 5 gmt up till 00.30 at the latest then please try to make the room earlier than usual because whenever youre all online its way too late for me

Back