PSN DOWN WTF?!1

Looks like the PSN store will be up soon.

SONY AND SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT ANNOUNCE FULL RESTORATION OF PLAYSTATION®NETWORK SERVICES
Tokyo, May 31, 2011 – Sony Corporation and Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) announced today that Sony Network Entertainment International (SNEI, the company) will fully restore all PlayStation®Network services in the Americas, Europe/PAL territories and Asia, excluding Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea by the end of this week. The company will also resume Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity™ for PlayStation®3 (PS3®), PSP® (PlayStation®Portable), VAIO and other PCs. Details for Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea as well as the remaining services on Qriocity will be announced as they become available.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...including-playstation-store-return-this-week/

PS Store has returned and has some new nice game for download, especially PS One classics : Parasite Eve 2, FF5 and FF6

The psn welcome back package is activated and in full swing. I don't know if I can tell you to go get your free games, because the network is DYING from the strain. I'm currently downloading infamous... very... very... slowly. But it's coming. Trickle by trickle into my happiness bucket. Drip. Drop. Free.

One of the main reasons I wanted a ps3 was this game, but then i never got around to buying it. Kinda like a super-hero setting version of Fable. Commmmmmmmmonnnnnn..... no. I wanted to tell you it gained a percent but it has not.

Back