PSN-Player match rooms to stay out of (mostly)

I've never had a problem with shadow fox. Dude usually just makes 4 person lobbies with good connection and doesn't say a word, so I usually join him.

Shadow_Fox140 is definitely changing into a different kind of player. Whenever he's getting wrecked now, he gets sulky and begins saying things like, "My spirit is gone now..." "Ain't no point to play now, I'm gonna lose." He's been on my FL for a long time now. We certainly haven't been speaking to each other as much as we used to. No matter how hard I try, I cannot convince him. Everything I try to convince him with is true. I DO get wrecked worse than he does. I never expect to win against anyone I come up against, I just always play hard and always try to hit my opponent. Whenever I'm up against players that does a real good job at spacing me out to keep from hitting them and constantly making me whiff, I always considered that a weakness that I have to work through and it's actually fun to always try to overcome those weaknesses. So in a sense, I'm not actually trying to win. I'm trying to hit my opponent and to not let my opponent hit me. I'm am GOD AWFUL at trying not to let my opponent hit me but SCV generally rewards good offense more than anything.

Shadow_Fox140 is beginning to quit more when he's getting wreck over and over again rather than thinking of better ways to do things. Sure we all have those players who can stack wins on us like legos. Mines happens to be SuperrobotOGS, Saiyne and MONEYMUFFINS. Those are the players that I don't try to focus on winning against... but to hit them. It's essentially a step. If I can hit my opponent enough, eventually he will fall. That's the closest I can get to trying to win. Lol XD

Last edited:
How are we gonna stop this non-sense madness before it becomes the good sportmanship last straw going through with it as well...?

I mean, come on, we're just doing our thing before it even happened...

But what would we have left for them if they keep this bulls*it up?

I wish we would all start getting along and learn how to act like good players and try not to rage around too much...

How are we gonna stop this non-sense madness before it becomes the good sportmanship last straw going through with it as well...?

I mean, come on, we're just doing our thing before it even happened...

But what would we have left for them if they keep this bulls*it up?

I wish we would all start getting along and learn how to act like good players and try not to rage around too much...

simple, you avoid them...stop getting a raging hard-on for these players

Or talk smack to em just for fun/cuz.

They know they can't beat you, you know they can't beat you. What's the worst that they can do, block you?

I don't want to encounter them anyway. Win win for me.

Then just lean back like...Hakuna Matata.

Never in history was there a time when EVERYONE got along forever about anything.
It is a wast of your energy to wish for such ideals.

You just gotta notice ways to have fun with or exploite problematic people/situations.

And remember to smile :)

DAMN IT!!!!!!

upload_2016-12-29_8-12-37.jpeg

Back