PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

Lasercakes must have impressed AddressMeAsGod. He usually opens with "You must be fat". The hitting on the other player tends to come later.

I have rage mail from AddressMeAsGod in the XBL Rage Quitters thread. He said mean things about bad connections and had vulgar comments towards my possible skin color.

It's because you're white. Remember that scrub who said he dislikes white people yet is cool with gay people like spuri0us? Yeah....maybe you should make a KKK CAS to provoke them more or so. xD

There is a helmet that kind of looks like a KKK hood cept its a helm xD

It's because you're white. Remember that scrub who said he dislikes white people yet is cool with gay people like spuri0us? Yeah....maybe you should make a KKK CAS to provoke them more or so. xD

Is it just me or does it seem like people who are gay are generally more aggressive and bitchy? I know a lot of social media outlets are run by gay people, but sometimes dealing with gay people online they're flat out belligerent. The whole "gay and proud!" thing doesn't mix well with me, because it sounds like a heterosexual man saying "I love vaginas! Had to let you know!".

Just in my personal experience with fighting games, some of the angriest and most unreasonable people I've come across online with, happen to be gay.

Is it just me or does it seem like people who are gay are generally more aggressive and bitchy? I know a lot of social media outlets are run by gay people, but sometimes dealing with gay people online they're flat out belligerent. The whole "gay and proud!" thing doesn't mix well with me, because it sounds like a heterosexual man saying "I love vaginas! Had to let you know!".

Just in my personal experience with fighting games, some of the angriest and most unreasonable people I've come across online with, happen to be gay.
Beats me buddy. All I know was the silly scrub was just being stupid. If peeps are gonna be blatant about things, then I'm indifferent. Not like I'm gonna meet them in real life. Thus, I'll just listen and observe or pretend to care since online is whatever.

It's just you.
I think gay people can be just as aggressive as straight people, it's just that it stands out more BECAUSE they're gay. It's like, suddenly it becomes a bitchy stereotype rather than perhaps someone with a legitimate cause to rage.
Also, the gay pride thing stems from the fact that it used to be (and still is in some places) illegal and punishable by death to be gay. It's a whole "Hey world? Fuck your oppression" statement. Hence there's no straight pride parade.

However I myself aren't one for gay pride. I'd prefer to show how normal and just-like-everyone-else I am by just being myself. But that's a whole other kettle of baskets.

So Obsidian Kensei RQ'd on me the other night.
To be fair, the connection was a little shaky at times but never for longer than a full round. I took a loss from him but when I got my rematch and beat him, he couldn't do the same and dashboarded. And by the time he lost the connection had improved, but NOPE.
I did get a nice little voice message from him that warmed my heart, I'll post it up if I have the chance.

It's just you.
I think gay people can be just as aggressive as straight people, it's just that it stands out more BECAUSE they're gay. It's like, suddenly it becomes a bitchy stereotype rather than perhaps someone with a legitimate cause to rage.
Also, the gay pride thing stems from the fact that it used to be (and still is in some places) illegal and punishable by death to be gay. It's a whole "Hey world? Fuck your oppression" statement. Hence there's no straight pride parade.

However I myself aren't one for gay pride. I'd prefer to show how normal and just-like-everyone-else I am by just being myself. But that's a whole other kettle of baskets.

The social media has made being gay "the cool thing" when in reality, only 3% of Americans are actually gay, you would assume there would be more due to the glorification of it through MTV, MSNBC, and other channels. Which oddly enough, the owners of those companies happen to be gay. So they purposely target gay individuals for reality shows or interviews to inspire others to be open about their sexuality.

I don't mind gay people at all, or hold any negative feelings towards them. Just online whenever I encounter a handful of really aggressive players, whom I check their profile, 60% of the time it will say something like "Gay pride!" perhaps they are trolling? But a big fact is on 4chan, Youtube, and other troll sites, a very large portion (about 40-30%) of the terribly belligerent people happen to be gay, or bi-sexual. It just seems ironic that the people who fight the oppressors so hard happen to be oppressors themselves of other people. Just a personal observation from all of my time with internet interactions. And the funny thing is, I'm not a bigot either, I accept and respect anyone of any race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.

So Obsidian Kensei RQ'd on me the other night.
To be fair, the connection was a little shaky at times but never for longer than a full round. I took a loss from him but when I got my rematch and beat him, he couldn't do the same and dashboarded. And by the time he lost the connection had improved, but NOPE.
I did get a nice little voice message from him that warmed my heart, I'll post it up if I have the chance.

Hey man, I actually want to formally apologize for that. I know it isn't an excuse for my actions, but I've been going through a tough and stressful time in my life as of late. I won't go into detail, but it basically consists of extreme financial and relationship problems, and so I've been short fused recently, and it shows. You play a good Tira, and I really shouldn't have done what I did. I'm sorry.

The social media has made being gay "the cool thing" when in reality, only 3% of Americans are actually gay, you would assume there would be more due to the glorification of it through MTV, MSNBC, and other channels. Which oddly enough, the owners of those companies happen to be gay. So they purposely target gay individuals for reality shows or interviews to inspire others to be open about their sexuality.

I don't mind gay people at all, or hold any negative feelings towards them. Just online whenever I encounter a handful of really aggressive players, whom I check their profile, 60% of the time it will say something like "Gay pride!" perhaps they are trolling? But a big fact is on 4chan, Youtube, and other troll sites, a very large portion (about 40-30%) of the terribly belligerent people happen to be gay, or bi-sexual. It just seems ironic that the people who fight the oppressors so hard happen to be oppressors themselves of other people. Just a personal observation from all of my time with internet interactions. And the funny thing is, I'm not a bigot either, I accept and respect anyone of any race, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation.
I have had pretty much the same experiences, and like you, I'm not a bigot either. Over the years, I've made some really good friends who just happen to be gay, who weren't finicky or bitchy.

I can honestly say that roughly 60-70% of the gay men that I've known in my life had some serious attitude problems, or thought their shit didn't stink, or were extremely short tempered to the point of throwing tantrums at the drop of the hat. It's a shame that the majority of them seem to be bad apples and spoil the reputation of the ones who are respectable and mature.

Gay women, on the other hand, seem to be far less likely to have these kind of mental problems. I've had the misfortune of running into a few bull-dyke-man-hater types myself, but only a few.

None of this has anything to do with SC, just some stuff I've observed over the years.

Hey man, I actually want to formally apologize for that. I know it isn't an excuse for my actions, but I've been going through a tough and stressful time in my life as of late. I won't go into detail, but it basically consists of extreme financial and relationship problems, and so I've been short fused recently, and it shows. You play a good Tira, and I really shouldn't have done what I did. I'm sorry.
Well, I really appreciate the apology and understand that we all have bouts. Hopefully the next time we play the connection won't be all over the place.

Back