PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

if you are really that raph player you're worst than dog shit
"Allegedly"
Even so...still a step above that horrible performance in that video. Seriously, how the hell did you manage to get two counter critical edges stuffed in the same round? That's "extreme" shittiness there...

"Allegedly"
Even so...still a step above that horrible performance in that video. Seriously, how the hell did you manage to get two counter critical edges stuffed in the same round? That's "extreme" shittiness there...
stop hiding behide rock's dick keep bringing up the video just show how much of a coward you are.

stop hiding behide rock's dick keep bringing up the video just show how much of a coward you are.

You sure love bringing up homosexuality and dicks....are you trying to tell us something? It's cool these days man, we accept gays in this community. Just come out and be happy with who you are, a green extreme hatemail sending self hating homosexual.

bottom line is rock refused my runback i got piss at that so i said what i said, if i get bodied i get bodied just don't be a pussy and take a win then dip

So....you're proud of "allegedly" beating the worst character in the game? Congratulations....you win at being a loser.
I say allegedly because all I see is a video of you getting slaughtered and you sending salty hatemail.

Too bad you can't "transform" that video into one that backs up your claims of 'extreme' victory.
What are you talking about? Raph is easily top tier! Unfortunately, Cervy is nothing compared to him :(

bottom line is rock refused my runback i got piss at that so i said what i said, if i get bodied i get bodied just don't be a pussy and take a win then dip

Why didn't you just message me a rematch instead of calling me a faggot first? You think I would want a rematch after calling me that? I mean I had just responded to that other guy calling me a cheater before yours showed up.

What are you talking about? Raph is easily top tier! Unfortunately, Cervy is nothing compared to him :(

Seriously...Raphs special throw deals more damage than most AND gives you life! They didn't nerf Raph enough! Project Soul should have cut off his leg to balance his overpoweredness.

Why didn't you just message me a rematch instead of calling me a faggot first? You think I would want a rematch after calling me that? I mean I had just responded to that other guy calling me a cheater before yours showed up.
you refuse my rematch like 4 times then you bounced from GC get it now?

Back