PSN/XBL Ragequitters

Well if Cat-thing decides to make a video he could say that Donutman was so distraught by his 1337 skillz that he rolled over and gave up.
I believe what Alex is saying is that if you have to leave you don`t let some scrub win.
You go full force and whoop that scrubs ass. Saying "Oh I let you win cause I had to leave." just sounds like a piss poor excuse.

That cat guy never fought me ._.;;;I challenged him thrice, I know I shouldnt be involved with that um person but I wanna see just how difficult he is~ I know he mainly uses Siegy ,from what Ive seen,Ill most likely use omega...since its in my favor....( does that make me scrubby? lol) anyways he never accepts my challenges :p

Someone mentioned earlier about win/lose ratios and how usually no one has a 75% higher win ratio well let me just say I do..*A* and I worked DAMN hard for it ; 3 ; but Im starting to lose...alot...But hey Im obviously doing something wrong so its my fault :p oh well~That and Im starting to fight the good fighters ~

I actually think win/loss ratios can be pretty damaging for a lot of players. Plenty of people assume they're great at the game because their rushdown techniques have earned them a 78% ratio, meaning they don't quite grasp the fact that they have to adapt in order to beat some opponents.

It's probably no use to try and work out how a scrub thinks, but I'm guessing that when someone with a huge percentage like that loses to someone like me, with a non-spectacular ratio in player matches, they can only justify the loss by calling me a spammer or something like that rather than considering the possibility that I'm merely countering their bad habits and that they need to adapt to how I fight.

The less often you lose, the harder it is to legitimately win.

That cat guy never fought me ._.;;;I challenged him thrice
I always challenge cat girl or guy whenever I see him or her, but he or she never accepts my challenge. He or she will still send me a message about "devouring all 8wayrunners." Seriously dude or girl, I got no ill will against you. I just wanna fight! Ugh...next time I see him or her I really oughta give him or her a piece of my mind or penis.

I wish I could hide my W/L record I don't want to see it. I think you guys should be able to see but I don't want to see it

*snip of totally Fenris*
I smell a salty hater that will never be like those top players. Seriously though, drop the tough e-thug act and reflect on how you can improve yourself.

You want people to praise you? Show it. Prancing around with scrub picking and maining good tiers is stupid unless you have the skills. You got skills, but not top class skill. Not even enough to make me acknowledge you as a better player than me. Still though, I let you believed that you were the best.

You can trashtalk back to me and keep up this facade, but that vid of you losing to Solo's Sieg with Pyrrha made me wonder why did I befriend and consider you a worthy rival? Guess I'm too gracious...

I'm surprised fenris didnt name his new acccount here after a fossilized pokemon, FENRIS Y U NO EVOLVE INTO KABUTOPS THE PYTHON

Back