PSN/XBL Ragequitters

Who's "BroteinBar" and why does he kick me the moment he wins a game?
He's a ragewinner last I remember him. I actually kicked him once, but it was because I wanted to make room for a friend. I got hatemail that said "Lol really".

Ragewinners make lol. I can see the fear in your eyes *looks at Solo*

RedSergX.

Ranked Match: 183W, 0L.

I think that says it all.

I'm sorry, but he won me the first match that I fought him, which is fine. On the second, he got really cocky and didn't expect me to counter his attacks, so I had Leixia back throw him whenever he left an opening. (I only did it two or three times, mind you; you'd think he would have caught on and realized whatever he was doing wasn't working) So then, after I win the match, he calls me a grab spammer! Then, he proceeds to use Mitsurugi in an attempt at spamming 4B, but he doesn't know how to fight against Viola and just quits the match when I got a perfect on the first round.

I'm not here to say "LOL look at how pathetic this guy is" (even though he is pretty pathetic), but I just want everyone to be aware of what to encounter if you ever face this person. I was having fun playing him until he drew out the sore loser card. =/

I used to rage quit at least twice the first few times that I went online on SC4. My reason was that I was playing against a player who purposely would let me win by laying down on the ground, until the last match where he then dishes out inescapable combos and I could not do anything to save myself. As though, hitting him while he's down was the only hope I have of beating him. I don't like handouts. Even if I could not manage a single hit, give me your best shot anyway. I welcome such a challenge, and will eventually learn how to overcome it. Every attack has it's weakness, and I'll figure it out eventually, but don't insult me by letting me have the first two match as though I don't have a chance of winning afterwards. That's why I ragequited before. Other than that, I would not rage quit on anyone because generally it's not fair to the better gamer. I have no problem losing to the better gamer, but I don't like hand outs. That's robbing me of my opportunities to learn.

Well that was then, but regardless, I won't quit ever again out of respect to every gamer. If I have a problem, I can always note the gamer but with all due respect. The important thing is to have fun. If I am not having fun, than I should not play online in the first place. The online experience is supposed to be a positive and healthy competition. I shared this because, I've learned that change starts with me. If I want to get better at this, I have to rid myself of the things I don't need. A negative attitude, is garbage that I leave at the door before entering anything. No one wants it, and it stinks. ^^

Just keeping it real. It doesn't hurt to show some love to the community. You only get out of it what you put in. ^^

Rage quitting hurts the online experience. If anyone is not happy about the outcome of the match, there is a way to express this in communication respectively. Communicating and reaching an understanding should be everyone's goal. Though at times emotions do get the better of us, but no one's perfect. This sort of thing is bound to happen. We can't get rid of certain problems permanantly, but we can take initiative measures to strengthen a positive outcome.

If you all are tired of ragequitters why not fight some friends? I don't see the point of this thread. You can even add me on XBL if you want.
theres many reasons. playing with friends is fun but its also fun to "test your might" against people from around the world. quitters ruin this experinece. in short, they cheat & steal with no consequence. a persons stats should have a disconnect stat cause fighting them is a complete waste of time. i wish quit matches could also be recorded.

I just got used to it. It happens. I'll be playing someone else in a few seconds so that's about how long I let it get to me. Some nights are worse than others and I've vented on here too. Probably will again someday. But for the most part, they don't deserve my concern.

I just got used to it. It happens. I'll be playing someone else in a few seconds so that's about how long I let it get to me. Some nights are worse than others and I've vented on here too. Probably will again someday. But for the most part, they don't deserve my concern.
i wish i could let it go but it bugs me too much! especially when some guy quits and then expects me to still play him in ranked. i usually give guys the benifit of the doubt but after 2 or 3 quit matches then it gets wrong to waste time with them. during SC4 i had a quitters list on my bio but i know i cant name them all, it was really just a hope that quitters would see my bio and not bother to waste my time in the first place. esecially since i took all my loses as a man :P

i wish i could let it go but it bugs me too much! especially when some guy quits and then expects me to still play him in ranked. i usually give guys the benifit of the doubt but after 2 or 3 quit matches then it gets wrong to waste time with them. during SC4 i had a quitters list on my bio but i know i cant name them all, it was really just a hope that quitters would see my bio and not bother to waste my time in the first place. esecially since i took all my loses as a man :P
The fun part is when they quit and then send you hate mail or insistently keep inviting you to a player match after they quit. I think it counts as bonus points. :)

lol. the player match thing has happened to me before. most dont send hate mail right away. Usually i send a "???????" message or a "what happened?" message. one time this guy said "i rage quit :(" i liked that message cause of the sad face so i just said "oh". XD

BTW is there a list of ragequitters somewhere? Should we make one so that I won't waste time in playing these people.
It's effin online games, if you lose because you're out of luck, throws or button-mashing accidently work on you, rung-out, so be it. Move on. If you make the same mistakes so be it. But if you can't accept that you're not the best but want to keep high winning rate I lol on you. Just sayin.

Wasn't there some hooplah about why lists like that are banned near the start of the year? Correct me if I'm wrong.

theres many reasons. playing with friends is fun but its also fun to "test your might" against people from around the world. quitters ruin this experinece. in short, they cheat & steal with no consequence. a persons stats should have a disconnect stat cause fighting them is a complete waste of time. i wish quit matches could also be recorded.
"Test your might"? what's the point if 99% of the randoms suck ass?

If you all are tired of ragequitters why not fight some friends? I don't see the point of this thread. You can even add me on XBL if you want.
But Solo if we don't let them bitch in here then they will just do it in other threads. Let them whine and complain about RQ's in here.

Possibly. But if ragequitters don't give a fuk quitting the game why should I in listing them.
Why even bother listing them? There are three simple steps to getting over RQ's.

1. Kick their asses.
2. Laugh when they rage quit.
3. Enjoy the fact that you're getting better by actually taking the time to play people who beat you and get over whining about the rage quitters.

Ragequitters? Old news to me. Ragewinners? Now that's something I can't let go.

Exactly what is a ragewinner? Are those the people who rub their win in your face, and talk about how much you suck? I got one of those today. He was also a ragequitter. Two for one combo, only for $9.99!

Found a game in ranked because it's an easy way to guarantee a 4+ bar match, and found this A1-ranked Xiba player, forgot his name. He had over 2,000 wins, so I figured he'd be a good challenge. He was, I made some mistakes, he beat me. Not a bad match. Then he sends me a PM about how the match was laggy (it was 5 bars? I barely had lag,) that my aPat was awful, and that he wanted a runback because "i want 2 sho u how much mor i can derstoy u," so I said yeah, alright, fine.

He picks Xiba again, I pick aPat again. He did the exact same things he did last match: loves his verticals, loves to hit low on my wakeup, loves to throw on his wakeup... I read him like a book. It was going to be a 3-0 victory for me, but he ragequitted before my CE finished him off. Of course, I thought to myself. Not all too surprising. Lo and behold, I get another PM from him saying that I was abusing lag (5 bars, barely any frame delay again) and that "u fight scared."

If by scared he meant guarding, stepping, and punishing when appropriate, then I guess I was more of a coward than he was. After all, the bravest people I know love to run face-first into aPat's BT B+K:B like they're invincible. I guess brave also means to run away when you realize that someone just stomped your sorry behind.

If you can't shrug off such rage, ask for some matches tomorrow until you're both content. Attempt to show you aren't gonna rest until you defeat him, but let him know you're tired. If he agrees, win-win situation. If he doesn't, win-lose situation. You'll ignore him and let him throw a fit of flaunt just to help his ego. Personally, I'd hope for the latter as I love to practice ragequitting with grace......no homo.

Point is, try to shrug it off. Rage isn't always good for you. Look what happens when Pyrrha gets angry. She literally becomes a malfested. If she were brought up nicely, she'd probably turn out different. She'd probably be making me a sandwich while Solo has to go to war >3

*Update* I ran into him just now. He challenged me the minute he saw me much to my surprise. I won one, he won one....then he proceeded to bombard me with challenges. We did three more, I won those three...and he tried to challenge more. I told him I'll play with him later on, and he was quiet for the rest of the night. I guess a couple of matches was all he wanted. Hmm, I'm just glad it worked out for the best. I had fun to... so yeah. Thank you for the advice Pocky! You to SinsofSalvation (love your avatar btw sexy girl is sexy hehe) I feel a lot better now.

*Update* I ran into him just now. He challenged me the minute he saw me much to my surprise. I won one, he won one....then he proceeded to bombard me with challenges. We did three more, I won those three...and he tried to challenge more. I told him I'll play with him later on, and he was quiet for the rest of the night. I guess a couple of matches was all he wanted. Hmm, I'm just glad it worked out for the best. I had fun to... so yeah. Thank you for the advice Pocky! You to SinsofSalvation (love your avatar btw sexy girl is sexy hehe) I feel a lot better now.
your icon is gross stop commenting.

Back