Quick Match Characters

Getting all titles is easy.
1 change search prefs to put new players first
2 set a player level
3 hit triangle until you get unbeaten char
4 When finished with all, go to next player level in prefs.

She's nowhere near as dumb as Legendary Souls Edge Master.

That A4 Xiba with "Ling-Sheng-Su Master", though...that AI made me fucking hate Xiba. Worse than LS Kilik.

Right now I'm battling all the tough ones. I managed to beat Yotory, Belial, Jericho, Calibur Master & Alissa yesterday. I actually got a perfect round on Alissa, but no way in hell could I duplicate that as I know it was a fluke. Frustration was the theme for yesterday. Probably will continue today, but I should probably take a break as a lot of screaming at the TV was going on. I also logged my highest Player Points against Jericho with +143. What's the highest one can get in a match?

- ___-; Whats a good char to use on the high tiers? I only have 10 opponents left and this crap is killing me. :[ A2 Pyrrha keeps kickin' my Mitsu's ass....

If you wanna go cheap do this:

Pick Sieg then try to push the opponent near a wall or corner or whatever, then spam 4B+K BBB, do that all the time, for some reason the AI just CAN'T block that move do it till you kill him/her :)

The last five characters wont be avaible until you gain a 5 win streak, ik because after i get rid of BLT and Danthenightmare. Ill have 5 more titles left to get.

Edit: xD Lmao, i deserve to be cheap after going through 230 of these damned fights. Outrageous...

- ___-; Whats a good char to use on the high tiers? I only have 10 opponents left and this crap is killing me. :[ A2 Pyrrha keeps kickin' my Mitsu's ass....
I've already dispatched all the A1's and other tougher opponents like Pyrrha and all Mitsurugis. What I did was use Astaroth and do the double sweep (1AA) and the multiple spin move (214AAAAAA). For some reason the multiple spin move usually connects, especially if you missed the 1st strike. They will try to attack after the miss and you end up hitting him with the rest of the spins. Once the spinning is done, do a grapple move or Critical Edge if you have it. I have been wiping the floor with the AI after trying out different methods and this is by far the most successful for me. Give it a try and see if that works for you.

I hate cheating this way, but I have no choice as these guys are ridiculously hard. I am a Cervantes user and don't like to have to find another character to do this, but what ever it takes do it, I must do. Although I did learn how to use Astaroth, because of this, I just don't like to spam moves as it takes the fun out of the game.

- ___-; I just finished yesterday. I did some Asta exploits. But i cranked out Daishi, Minami (Algol), and Unknown with Mitsu legit. Algol was a PAIN in the ass....

The last five characters wont be avaible until you gain a 5 win streak, ik because after i get rid of BLT and Danthenightmare. Ill have 5 more titles left to get.

Edit: xD Lmao, i deserve to be cheap after going through 230 of these damned fights. Outrageous...

Who are the last 5 five characters that need a 5 win streak? I have 17 more to go, so I want to take those on 1st, before I kill the rest off.

Who are the last 5 five characters that need a 5 win streak? I have 17 more to go, so I want to take those on 1st, before I kill the rest off.
5 Streak battles are Daishi, Unknown and some other Algol (annoying as HELL). And there are 2 others, but i must have been unaware of the 5 streak. So i defeated them without remembering their names. Just boost to your 5 streak with beginner characters :D

For those still having trouble with this, definitely use Astaroth. I went through Daishi, Unknown & Minami Somecrap without losing. It seems it's only three with the 5 win condition. I finally beat them all leaving Cervantes (A2) for last.

I also conquered Legendary Souls using the same method. It took me 41 minutes. I breezed through all of them except Edge Master. He kicked my ass left and right until I finally beat him. He seems to love breaking and ducking holds. Almost like he can read minds. After that it's a cake walk.

Yes, Asta is the way to go. Hell i wont lie, i went to my options and my controller settings and binded A+B to my left bumper. Then when a match start i just rushed the AI and spammed Asta's grab. Grabs confuse AIs.

The hidden characters that I know of I *think* require a 4 and 10 win streak.

One is a Lizardman with the "King of the Sea" title. The other is an Algol with a name that seems kinda Japanese. I don't remember the Algol's title.

Back