Quick Question

VortexR18

[08] Mercenary
Man this place is empty, well my question is...Whats the most damaging option after 63214:B+G

I see some ppl do 4, why? That only does 74 dmg

28:B+G does 75, why dont they do that?

What i do is 22_88 B. Although i think they can ukemi out before it hits.

What do u guys personally do after 63214:B+G? And why. Thanks alot.

doing 22_88B is guaranteed if you can do it fast enough and is the most damaging option. 28:B+G and 66B are good for ring-outs (be careful with 28B+G RO though cuz if you don't judge well, you'll ring yourself out). A+G is good, too, for RO and wallsplats. for damage, i always do 88B.

Vortex, 28:B+G is superior to 4 in most cases but not all people can get the JF consistently. 22B does the most damage among guaranteed follow-ups but creates a big distance. Against some characters with excellent long range moves, such as Ivy and Setsuka, you don't really want to push them away. After 63214B+G, You can tech out of 44 and 22[K].

To answer the question:

The B Throw should be your "special" throw. Reason being is that the throw can also provide Mindgames/mixups. So you should just not "always" look for the most dmg. Because Wake-up can always provide more dmg. Just follow all of the commands that everyone has provided, and from there...make it enjoyable. Just remember make sure you get the JF down...it's resstricts the throw break window by 2 frames... (trust me...that's alot to the visual eye)

I try to adjust my combos to my surroundings for example I will always do 22B when theres no walls around and when there is walls I tend to do 28:B+G for wall splat and then follow up with the 2B+K A+G, 2A+K, and sometimes 4 just depends what I feel like doing. I never 28:B+G against Amy even with walls shes so damn small she rarely walls splats.

the most dmg you can get off of it is with 66[K] 28B+G techtrap. But thats not guaranteed lol

pretty sure 66[k], 22b is more damaging or at least the same, and is guaranteed on all characters (provided they tech for the 66[k]) vs 28B+G which whiffs a lot, really the only time to go for 28B+G in my book is if you know it doesnt usually whiff on that character and your either near a wall or close but not to close to an edge. no point in risking a whiff when you could of done 22b for the same or more damage.

pretty sure 66[k], 22b is more damaging or at least the same, and is guaranteed on all characters (provided they tech for the 66[k]) vs 28B+G which whiffs a lot, really the only time to go for 28B+G in my book is if you know it doesnt usually whiff on that character and your either near a wall or close but not to close to an edge. no point in risking a whiff when you could of done 22b for the same or more damage.

Surprisingly enough...there's oddball timing on the following characters

Cass
Amy
Hilde
X

.....yea...haven't figured it out what it is yet....for the 28:B+G throw.....but yea.....odd....

Back