R.I.P. Thread

*Revive Thread*

R.I.P to one of my friends named Adam. He shot himself in the head while he was on shrooms about 5 days ago. He was the first person to hear my band play.

Where ever you are now, I hope you are happier now. You will be missed.

Feel like I need to post this, never even heard about it, just came across it just now... It's a bit strange how it both surprises me... And just doeesn't

ryan-dunn-698366l-1.jpg

Ryan Matthew Dunn (June 11, 1977 – June 20, 2011)
RIP

I say respect the deceased, I can think of a couple of people I wouldn't think highly of in this thread but I'm not going to disrespect or mock them. Life has been l ost, respect what happened to these peoples and their famalies'.

Anyways I know he wasn't famous or anything but RIP a distant cousin of mine. He passed away a month or so. My aunt, who was very close to him, was hit hard by it. I didn't really meet him at any point of my life I can remember but from what I can tell he was a man of strong values and dedication which is always something I can respect. RIP =\

Okay seeing as everyone is being depressive and gay I'll join the party by saying R.I.P to Amy Winehouse I hated your music, I hated your life style and I hated you but seeing as you are dead I guess we are even.

I'm not that much into RnB and Aaliyah is long gone but i also say R.I.P. and thank you Aaliyah.
What a voice!
I also liked her in the movie "Queen Of The Damnded"
Romeo must die and that music vid of that was one of my favorites. Offtopic, but how was queen of the damned? Was it good? I never saw it.

Edit: Also, sorry for your loss Jargen. Stay strong bro.

Okay seeing as everyone is being depressive and gay I'll join the party by saying R.I.P to Amy Winehouse I hated your music, I hated your life style and I hated you but seeing as you are dead I guess we are even.

Does that mean you're dead inside?

Also, Jargen, I'm sorry for your loss. I knew a couple of people who committed suicide. It's a dreadful way to go, but never forget the times you spent with that person.

Romeo must die and that music vid of that was one of my favorites. Offtopic, but how was queen of the damned? Was it good? I never saw it.

Edit: Also, sorry for your loss Jargen. Stay strong bro.
It's like Interview with the Vampire but more upbeat and a lot shorter . It has a good behind the scenes feature that gives Aaliyah a lot of respect. The crew really loved her

Back