Rage Quitters

XDD MAN YOU IS FUNNY, SO TRUE THO!!
I know right....

I hate when people complain about you after they now they got their asses whoop and wont admit it. They will say you have no skill and then turn around and leave your session if they join by accident instead of trying to prove their theory about you.

Right.. lol. It happens to me too. Mostly some people would say I "spammed" or that I "lagg" after i beat them fair and square. EXCUSES EXCUSES >_>

A couple of days ago I quitted a match. Why? I didn't check his connection due to being excited and lagged like no tomorrow in the match. Seriously... I couldn't move, but he was movin' like nothin'. I quit and he responded by.

Him: "You fag ragequitter."
Me: "Define fag and ragequitter."
Him: "A homosexual and sore ass loser like you."
Me: "Fag= cigarette, ragequitter= one who rages at another during a game that soon results to quitting during the session."
Him: "Dude look it up on google i'm right.
Me: "Ok, invite me to a session then."
Him: "No your a fag ragequitter.
Me: "If i'm such a "fag" and a "ragequitter" then challenge me."
Him: "No, i'll keep you under my heels."
Me: "Nope, invite me so I can show you some shit you don't know about."

He hasn't responded since.

A couple of days ago I quitted a match. Why? I didn't check his connection due to being excited and lagged like no tomorrow in the match. Seriously... I couldn't move, but he was movin' like nothin'. I quit and he responded by.

Him: "You fag ragequitter."
Me: "Define fag and ragequitter."
Him: "A homosexual and sore ass loser like you."
Me: "Fag= cigarette, ragequitter= one who rages at another during a game that soon results to quitting during the session."
Him: "Dude look it up on google i'm right.
Me: "Ok, invite me to a session then."
Him: "No your a fag ragequitter.
Me: "If i'm such a "fag" and a "ragequitter" then challenge me."
Him: "No, i'll keep you under my heels."
Me: "Nope, invite me so I can show you what some shit you don't know about."

He hasn't responded since.
Awesome XD I went through something similar...
I told him to challenge me again... and thats the only messege he didnt reply to.
I laughed at him. ^^

Awesome XD I went through something similar...
I told him to challenge me again... and thats the only messege he didnt reply to.
I laughed at him. ^^
I mean it's like no one can just say that they lost. I used to hate to admit it,but now it gets me to learn what i did wrong, see what move or technique worked or didn't work, simple as that. Don't get me wrong, It kills me when another Talim beats me, but now it makes me learn better moves to counter theirs.

It just goes to show that they will talk,but if you challenge them and they don't even respond, that tells me their a bluff and won by luck.

Well, gracias. I'm glad we're on the same page of this book of shit.
Lmao, denada. And I've been through the same, they are just sore losers. I like to make myself think I actually won, when that happens. iDk, just to make myself feel better from those idiots.

Lmao, denada. And I've been through the same, they are just sore losers. I like to make myself think I actually won, when that happens. iDk, just to make myself feel better from those idiots.
I know exactly what you mean, i'll add you on PSN. Hell, I want a new PSN so I can have a different name, but if I change it then i'll have to redo all of my damn trophies.

Back