Rage Quitters

So what if the game is lagging horribly to the point that commands are delayed for a couple of seconds, winning or losing and you quit, does that count?

Hate it, especially when I was about to win fairly after they kept beating me.. non fairly. Soulcalibur 4 online is a tool of revenge. lol!

So I've never made someone rage quit irl, but I've gotten hatemail this weekend at an offline major.

The guy took the time to get access to a type writer, formally type up a letter outlining the transgressions committed by you, the either handed the letter to you in person or found out your address and mailed it to you ?

Must've been mighty pissed.

today someone beat me using a lagging kilik. I faced him with a different character and completely shut him down. the funny thing was about half way through his health on the third round he knew he was gonna loose and he quit to his dash board. he then messaged me saying that his controller was malfunctioning. does anyone else understand this because I sure don't.

P.S. This doesn't have to do so much with rage quitting but if I see someone with three bars or less I don't face them on ranked. did that to one guy and he called me a coward and then said that I was even more a coward to blame lag. He was level one hundred something and I was only 34 because I don't play ranked matches often because people play cheap to win. I face someone else that called me a coward because he was hundreds of levels ahead of me and I won him 3 rounds to nothing. What's up with these egotistical people. Yeah, you play ranked matches more but look at my win ratio of the games I played. THATS my rank and level.

I usually Never quite, but I do get annoyed with people who ONLY play one character I quite because of that, I just like variety...

I usually Never quite, but I do get annoyed with people who ONLY play one character I quite because of that, I just like variety...
then quit after the battle not during. I can't see any excuse for quitting early unless it's a technical problem. and that can be seen by the other person that was quit on.

then quit after the battle not during. I can't see any excuse for quitting early unless it's a technical problem. and that can be seen by the other person that was quit on.

Right Right!! I never quite in the middle I mean I don't enjoy playing with people who only play one person and so I usually leave... I didn't mean in the battle! I guess i should have specified considering the topic...

Right Right!! I never quite in the middle I mean I don't enjoy playing with people who only play one person and so I usually leave... I didn't mean in the battle! I guess i should have specified considering the topic...
Just wondering. but I know what you mean. it gets a little boring when you face the same character repeated because normally the person playing him will fight the exact same way every match. now if I'm in a full room and everyone but the other guy uses other characters (at least 3 or 4) then I'll go ahead and stay.

I once quit to answer my phone while I was winning a match 2-0, like 1/5th of their life bar left the third round while I had just under full. They still sent hatemail.

When I played SC4, people normally raged quitted on me because, I would K.O them in a cage match, within 15 seconds of the round starting.

After they rage quit they would send me mass hate messages coming up with a crap ton of excuses for having their asses handed to them... Let me give you an example of what I mean:

One time I fought a spammer on Tira's stage and the spa spa spammer was playing as Cervantes, and he kept spamming with random attacks. Afterwards he does a spinning charge and I took one step to the right and he flew out of the ring.

A few seconds later he rage quitted and sent me a message saying: Man YOU IS SHITTY........................ -_- *sigh*

I quit once and only once because my mother wanted me to look at some debit card expenses because I had ordered some stuff from her card instead of mine because I didn't know her card was still in the top priority. It wasn't a big deal and I paid her back 20 minutes later but she said she wanted me off the game to look at the problem then and there.
-_- oh, mom.

One time I quitted because I almost shitted on my self and really had to go shit!!.... o_O

I litterly told my Turd fuck you!! *goes to the dashboard and runs to the bathroom while farting*

When I played SC4, people normally raged quitted on me because, I would K.O them in a cage match, within 15 seconds of the round starting.

After they rage quit they would send me mass hate messages coming up with a crap ton of excuses for having their asses handed to them... Let me give you an example of what I mean:

One time I fought a spammer on Tira's stage and the spa spa spammer was playing as Cervantes, and he kept spamming with random attacks. Afterwards he does a spinning charge and I took one step to the right and he flew out of the ring.

A few seconds later he rage quitted and sent me a message saying: Man YOU IS SHITTY........................ -_- *sigh*
XDD MAN YOU IS FUNNY, SO TRUE THO!!

The only time I ragequit, is when I'm bothered while focusing. Such as my mother, the phone, me having to use the restroom, etc. But when it's about ragequitters, I won't say anything to them unless they start it. I'll just tease them around and then leave them be.

Back