Random/Fun SC Facts

Zwei, Raph, Sieg and maybe cerv are left handed. (Hard to tell with Cerv but because of the sword he keeps in his left I think he is.)

Aren't all of them except Raphael actually ambidextrous? Zwei uses a three-handed sword and switches it around from one hand to the other in a lot of attacks, Siegfried has a right-handed neutral stance but shifts between each hand a lot, and Cervantes has always had two swords(plus his 33*99B is both swords in his right hand and he uses his right hand for the more-precise nature of aiming a gun).

Viola guard is actually a spell circle.
Patroklos thinks Setsuka as some sort of motherly figure (States in his profile) a funny thing is just like his mother in past games, in Soul Calibur IV Setsuka had blonde hair in her 1P and were a brunete in her 2P.
Alexandra butt attack is one that have most users, Cassandra could do 66K, Sophitia/Pyrrha/Generic S&S in they backs B+K

Pretty sure everyone knows this one, but...
Yoshi's taunt has a clicking noise, like a woodblock, against most characters, and a loud drum against "Evil doers."
These sounds remain and change along with the characters that Yoshi sees as being "Evil doers." when Yoshi's soul is used in a CaS.

Well, I got bored, so I decided to create a list of related characters in dialogue, by alphabetical order.
*snip*

Yoshimitsu>"Evil doers"> Aeon, Astaroth,Dampierre,Elysium, Nightmare,Patroklos, Pyrrha Omega, Raphael
>"He shall be avenged">Cervantes, Tira, Voldo​

*snip*

You forgot one. When doing his :2::1::4::A+G: throw, Yoshimitsu will say, "Lady Natsu... forgive me!" as he slams her into the ground.

Fight Killik in Legendary Souls using Leixia.
If he blocks a "Just Kidding" move or if you use a FC3B, sometimes Killik will say "could this be...?"
Kilik will say "Could this be!?" and other lines based on his guard gauge being damaged (when his health bar becomes outlined in yellow, red, and flashing red).
------------------
It is never mentioned in the game, only on the wikis, that there are multiple Astaroths running around. This makes some dialogue confusing, but then makes sense once you learn there is more than one Astaroth. Maxi killed the original Astaroth, and upon meeting another one, he says, "I'll kill you every damn time!" which would have been confusing if you thought it was the same Astaroth.
When an Astaroth defeats another, he proudly raises his axe in the air and proclaims, "Only I am Astaroth!"
------------------
In Algol's stage, there are two living eyes on the floor. When a character steps on them, they make gross fleshy squishing noises.

In the Quick Battle mode, there are several ghost characters with familiar names. Some of the ghost profiles in Quick Battle include...

-Partisan
-Enkindu
-OOFMATIC
-HotRodDave
-FilthieRich

and more I probably didn't notice.

In the Quick Battle mode, there are several ghost characters with familiar names. Some of the ghost profiles in Quick Battle include...

-Partisan
-Enkindu
-OOFMATIC
-HotRodDave
-FilthieRich

and more I probably didn't notice.

Belial and Plasma are also represented.
Plasma has a spanking SC4 Sieg to show off

-Partisan(Pat-A4)
-OOFMATIC(Viola-B4)
-FilthieRich(DJ-B1)
-Ramon(oPrah-B3)
-Ramon Again(DJ-A5)
-Belial(Mitsu-A1)
-Plasma(SC4 Sieg-A2)
-LostProvidence-(aPat-B1)
-Docvizzo(aPat-B2)
-McZ Kayane(Leixia-A2)
-Maxou(aPat-A5)
-Woahhzz(ZWEI-C2)

these are the guys I recognize on Quick Battle.
I couldnt find HotRodDave or Enkindu.

When Dampierre loses by time up, he will start prancing away from you looking back at you. If he prances into a wall, he will hit his head on it and fall down. He can also prance right off ledges.

Thats one of my favorite things about him xD

When Dampierre loses by time up, he will start prancing away from you looking back at you. If he prances into a wall, he will hit his head on it and fall down. He can also prance right off ledges.

Thank you. I knew that he ran into walls but I never got around to testing if he ran off of a ledge. I might have to go set this up myself. It sounds hilarious.

Back